• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

halo fan club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natural Trainer

sandshrew/slash lver
whoa cool i was under the impression the two players would both be the cheif like in the other co-ops but that two main charecters being playable at the same time is kick *** but would master cheif still have his flashlight and arbiter his cloaking ability or would they strip him of it.

Last edited:

MJOLNIR

< cool
^ im not sure we'll have to wait and see

Chelc

MJOLNIR, Oracle6695 did not give you any permission to use his rules for the new club. You could at least credit him on the first page, because you didn't think up those rules yourself and basically stole them from him/the old club.

I suggest you credit him ASAP, or even better (or what he wants), take out the old rules and make up new ones yourself, because he's very upset about this, and I'm not even sure if he would want you using them even with credit. It's not very nice to steal rules and such from others, especially if they took a lot of time to make them. :/

So yeah - just a warning. If you don't credit him and/or take them out, another mod or I will, k? Thank you.

Natural Trainer

sandshrew/slash lver
hi about the 4 player co-op i have read the source i have got it from and what i can make out is it might only be if you use the online co-op mode but hopfully its not because the 2 new elite charecters look awsome.

MJOLNIR

< cool
anyway halo 3's release is right around the corner go to gamestop.com and sign up for a sweepstakes to all this cool halo stuff
in other news the energy sword is now dual weildable
jk
so the brutes in halo 3 are gunna be as hard as hell cuz now they have sheilds similar to the ones the elites have. So in halo 2 they did not need them cuz their so big but now you have to fight the sheildd then the brutes and they are almost immune to shotguns and snipers. and now they arnt stupid now theyre smart and have stratigies they arre not the berserk guys who you use to know or who you could easily be able to out smart anymore they are now hard as hell

Last edited:

MJOLNIR

< cool
ok lewss than a month b4 halo 3 comes out
i cannot believe that not a lot of ppl lyk halo i mwan seriously who doesnt like halo it was proven to be the best game ever. anyway ive been wondering is halo 3 going to be awsome? cuz if its not its gunna upset alot of ppl and bungie will be screwd

nubinator

Banned
I don't even have a Xbox 360 :(

And I still hav'nt beaten Halo: CE or Halo 2 yet :(

Natural Trainer

sandshrew/slash lver
ofcourse its gonna be brilliant its halo but seriously massive maps deep storyline this is gonna be massive and with all the fuss its been drumming up i think it would create a war if it isn't any good

MJOLNIR

< cool
only 2 weeks to go before the biggest game in gaming history will be realesd.
some ppl think the wii's super samsh brors will blow halo3 and that the ps3's rachet and clank game will blow halo outa the sky
i think halo3 will kill ssbb and will not only kill rachet and clank but will also kill the worthless piece of crap also known as the ps3

nubinator

Banned
Halo 3 will pwn SSB.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Judgeing by Sales of the Consoles Wii/360/PS3
SSBB will either tie with Halo 3 or just barely beat it, mainly because it's one game that every Wii owner wants, apart from a few, same with halo, It's just that few that will either Burn the Game or not want it =/
The PS3's Rachet and Clank, will get OWNED by Halo, It's simply impossible for that game to sell more than the actual console has sold...

Natural Trainer

sandshrew/slash lver
because of halo 3 all my friends in my comprhensive school are trying to buy 360's just for halo3 and thats about 20+consoles trying to be bought and if thats only in a tiny mountain town with a pop. of about 6000 imagine whats goin on everywhere else

nubinator

Banned
I'm still trying to get a Xbox 360 :(

I just beat halo 2 about 3 days ago so now I'm even more excited :(:p

Yuxie

Why are we here?
I wanna join, I love playing Halo ever since my friend showed it to me 2 years ago.
BTW, I do not own an Xbox360, and a Xbox Live account. I have completed Halo: Combat Evolved, and Halo 2. Halo: Combat Evolved was more enjoyable than Halo 2. Even though graphix sux. My favorite Covenant class: Grunt, let's face it squeaky pwns.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
because of halo 3 all my friends in my comprhensive school are trying to buy 360's just for halo3 and thats about 20+consoles trying to be bought and if thats only in a tiny mountain town with a pop. of about 6000 imagine whats goin on everywhere else

The Same will happen when SSBB comes out, My friends are trying to get a Wii already for the game even though it's not out yet or close to it yet =/

6000, you must be lucky, I live in an area that has around 1,000,000 people...

Also don't take it wrong, i love Halo, I just think that SSBB will sell better than it in the long run...
But heck they could be even maybe 100 to 500 units off :D

Natural Trainer

sandshrew/slash lver
The Same will happen when SSBB comes out, My friends are trying to get a Wii already for the game even though it's not out yet or close to it yet =/

6000, you must be lucky, I live in an area that has around 1,000,000 people...

Also don't take it wrong, i love Halo, I just think that SSBB will sell better than it in the long run...
But heck they could be even maybe 100 to 500 units off :D

What i was saying everyone i know has never even spoke about ssbb they haven't even talked about the wii to them the best consoles are xbox360 and ps3 the wii will be mentioned only once every couple of conversations and even that is to say that they don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.