• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halo Wars

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
i think that its a crime that it wont be ported to pc legally. i understand that the controsl are based around 360 controllers,but there are 360 controllers that work on pc, i have one. they could port it pc, though the game would only play with a pc-compatible 360 controller, although that is illegal. im just saying that is possible.

fhqwhgads

i think that its a crime that it wont be ported to pc legally. i understand that the controsl are based around 360 controllers,but there are 360 controllers that work on pc, i have one. they could port it pc, though the game would only play with a pc-compatible 360 controller, although that is illegal. im just saying that is possible.
If you're an RTS fan, you've got far better RTS's available to you. If you're a Halo fan, why wouldn't you have an Xbox?

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
ive got the first 2 on pc. i would have a 360 and the 3rd and Wars, but there is a "slight" financial problem. plus im too lazy to get a job so i can earn the money so i can buy one

fhqwhgads

Sound like something any company would say?
Or are they just working on some non Halo project that involves Chief?
Yes, they're competing with Nintendo to see what's done faster, the non-Halo Chief game, or Nintendo's non-Zelda Link game.

Eternal The Fox

IMMA FIRE MAH LAZAH!
Psh... Halo Wars is ok... Its only fun when your doing online co-op with a friend on Xbox Live... c: I pretty much got Halo Wars (Limited Edition) for Half The Mythic Map Pack... So yah... o.o;; Back to mah Orange Boxz and mah TF2. :D (I Ressurect Old Thread Yay!)