• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halp on e4

Bossk

Like a champ.
I've been having trouble with Marshal especially (fighting) so I decided to use all normal types to counter them, to truly test if I'm the Pokemon master.

Audino.png

Audino

-Echoed Voice
-Attract
-Retaliate
-Surf

Retaliate is great for a lead, and he's pretty bulky, so Echoed Voice works fine.

Stoutland.png

Stoutland

-Ice Fang
-Fire Fang
-Thunder Fang
-Last Resort

Fang 'em then Last Resort. It'll really take down his Conkeldurr.

Watchog.png

Watchog

-Mean Look
-Super Fang
-Hypnosis
-Baton Pass

Great setup for a cutie like this.

Bouffalant.png

Bouffalant

-Giga Impact
-Reversal
-Aerial Ace
-Megahorn

Sweeper

586S.png

Sawsbuck

-Camouflage
-Return
-Megahorn
-Sand Attack

You lower accuracy, change type, then r@pe.

THE STAR OF THE SHOW

minccino.png

Cinccino

-Bullet Seed
-Rock Blast
-Tickle
-Tail Slap

His ability makes these moves go 5 times, while he tickles. Teehee.

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
Tell Audino to put on Psychic.

Other then that your team is amazing and solid :)
Are fucking insane?! You can't do that to him! It's supposed to be realistic, like the anime! Are you trying to take his innonce?! What's wrong with people on this site?!

Last edited:
L2Spell pl0x?

EDIT: On a serious note though, it's your own fault you have chosen such weak Pokemon for your team like Watchdog and Audino, now you have to pay the price.

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
your buffalo can learn Aerial Ace
Butbutbut.... How does he fly? Again people, BE REALISTIC LIKE THE ANIME

nd ur sp3ll1ng nub. suks. b4d. s0 nou (not the guy who suggested Aerial Ace, while I'll take into consideration if he tells me how he uses Aerial Ace.

L2Spell pl0x?

EDIT: On a serious note though, it's your own fault you have chosen such weak Pokemon for your team like Watchdog and Audino, now you have to pay the price.

1V1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me. NAO

Last edited:
Lrn2spell*

Idiot.

Learn to spell, please?* Moron.

EDIT: Let's not start a flamewar, I just made a small little joke.

Ok guys let's not troll anymore, we will get banned.

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
Butbutbut.... How does he fly? Again people, BE REALISTIC LIKE THE ANIME

nd ur sp3ll1ng nub. suks. b4d. s0 nou (not the guy who suggested Aerial Ace, while I'll take into consideration if he tells me how he uses Aerial Ace.

1V1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me. NAO

How about you research the move.

Aerial Ace has nothing to do with flying. It's a sword-based move, based on the samurai technique "Turning Swallow Cut." It's flying type based due to the name. Boufallant uses his horns to do it. Also, use a Normal/Flying type, like Wargle or Unfezant, flying is SE on Fighting.

Edit: Also, Watchog has no reason to have Baton Pass if he has no stat boosting moves.

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
Why were you trolling my team? Now apologize to Cinccila!

1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me 1v1 me

EDIT: To the poster above. Thank you for a nice, considerate response, like the one who first suggested it. Now I will use it. You guys are great helpers! ^__^ Like the anime it is! <3