• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HAMISHMASH'S FAKEMON - Time and Space Versions

wolf king

Resistance is futile
gym_leader___crush_by_spune-d388m2o.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/GYM-LEADER-Crush-195237312

GYM LEADER #2
Crush

REPRESENTING - Monet City
STYLE - Water Pokemon
BADGE - Wave Badge

Pokemon - Lv. 10 Shwimp, Lv. 12 Marill, Lv. 14 Buizel, Lv. 15 Bombara

Gym Details: Crush is a surfer at heart, and his GYM is right on the beach. When you arrive in Monet City he is missing from the Gym, awaiting a giant wave heading for the city to surf it.

But what caused this wave? Something has awoken under the sea...

nice selection good work :)

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
024_willowoe___025_wickerwoe_by_spune-d38agrr.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/024-Willowoe-025-Wickerwoe-195323751

024 Willowoe
The Tumble Weed Pokemon
Ghost / Grass
"The Willowoe itself is a spirit Pokemon which gathers together dead branches and rolls around in barren wastelands, growing and growing. The branches protect the Willowoe in the center."

025 Wickerwoe
The Wicker Man Pokemon
Ghost / Grass / Fire
"Wickerwoe's unique "Ritual" ability lets it change its type instantly depending on its opponent. By default it is a Ghost / Grass type, but if it is battling another grass type, ice type, etc it will ignite and become a Ghost / Fire type. Another interesting ability is that if Wickerwoe gets into the "Burned" status, it actually gains health each turn."

Ditto123

~Word~
woah
you're good

these pokemon are really cool

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
woah
you're good

these pokemon are really cool

Thanks. :)

026_craniape___027_cerebrilla_by_spune-d38b7p9.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/026-Craniape-027-Cerebrilla-195358653

026 Craniape
The Super Intelligent Pokemon
Psychic
"Craniape can listen to the thoughts of not only living creatures, but dead too. It is sometimes used by the police to solve crime."

027 Cerebrilla
The Super Intelligent Pokemon
Psychic
"Cerebrilla are the most intelligent Pokemon ever discovered. They have a utopia society in the Jungle where they are trying to gather all knowledge (by stealing thoughts from others). They claim to know the secrets of the universe, and the building blocks of creation but refuse to tell humans until they are ready - right now, they claim, this information would cause us to die instantly."

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
028_kidcano___030_flarmia_by_spune-d38fo6v.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/028-Kidcano-030-Flarmia-195566647

028 Kidcano
The Mountain Goat Pokemon
Fire
"Kidcano lives on the sides of Volcanoes and eats ash. They can stand on almost vertical walls to find the tastiest ash."

029 Capricash
The Mountain Goat Pokemon
Fire
"Capricash are very territorial. It used to be believed that Volcanoes erupted due to their horn-locking battles."

030 Flarmia
The Devil Goat Pokemon
Fire / Dark
"Flarmia are believed to be the source of many myths and legends, as they are rarely seen anyway other than in the hottest regions of a volcano. When people used to venture that close up the mountain, they'd see their devilish silhouette slinking around in the heat. Unfortunately this meant many of them were killed or sacrificed. Now Flarmia have learned to stay as far away from humans as possible... they are nearly impossible to train."

Neferka

Gimmie Kiss ;-]
This is awesome. I love your art style Hamishmash.
I would have to pick Magmoth as my starter because Buganaut looks so amazing.

I can't wait to see more pokemon (I'm hoping for something electric soon ;) or Crush will wipe the floor with poor Magmoth).

I'm learning to use GIMP and 'badgefied' the two gym badges for practice and as a homage:

wavebadge.png
perfectbadge.png

really liking the new pokes, and bringing in triple typings is interesting (not my cup of tea but interesting nonetheless). my only criticism is that crush reminds me too much of crasher wake.

i need to stop forgetting about this thread and missing heaps at a time. :U

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Loving the Wolf line you have, but Lampoon is damn creepy *does not like spiders anyway*
I want a Shwimp, it looks so cute, but for some reason these remind me of flanimals, in a good way, i loved flanimals.
Willowoe looks awesome, i'd porbably keep it at basic level though, cute and scary at the same time

Me myself i'd probably go for the Grass starter. As for your art style itself, it's very characteristic and unique, i like unique art styles because they easily identifiable to a particular creator

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
This is awesome. I love your art style Hamishmash.
I would have to pick Magmoth as my starter because Buganaut looks so amazing.

I can't wait to see more pokemon (I'm hoping for something electric soon ;) or Crush will wipe the floor with poor Magmoth).

I'm learning to use GIMP and 'badgefied' the two gym badges for practice and as a homage:

wavebadge.png
perfectbadge.png

Awesome badges! Thanks a lot. :)

really liking the new pokes, and bringing in triple typings is interesting (not my cup of tea but interesting nonetheless). my only criticism is that crush reminds me too much of crasher wake.

i need to stop forgetting about this thread and missing heaps at a time. :U

I'm constantly updating it... but will probably stop if everyone loses interest. :D

Loving the Wolf line you have, but Lampoon is damn creepy *does not like spiders anyway*
I want a Shwimp, it looks so cute, but for some reason these remind me of flanimals, in a good way, i loved flanimals.
Willowoe looks awesome, i'd porbably keep it at basic level though, cute and scary at the same time

Me myself i'd probably go for the Grass starter. As for your art style itself, it's very characteristic and unique, i like unique art styles because they easily identifiable to a particular creator

Thanks. I didn't want to do it in the Pokemon style. I like that style but it wouldn't really help me developing my own style.

the_pokemon_professors_by_spune-d38kbk4.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/The-Pokemon-Professors-195783556

Professor Raahi Redwood

He is the Pokemon Professor at Constable Pokemon University (CPU), where the game starts. After completing your training, and earning your Pokemon License, he will let you chose either a Mowhog, Magmoth or Bobard.

He became a Professor when he was inspired by the work of his idol, Professor Oak. Unfortunately, Professor Oak has now passed away, but Redwood invited his grandson Blue to CPU as a visiting lecturer, who he equally admires (note the facial hair).

Professor Blue Oak

After the passing away of his grandfather, Blue left the Viridian City Gym and inherited the vast Pallet Town Laboratory. He eventually became a Professor himself.

One day after trawling through his grandfather's archives he found a diary detailing his visit to Urion to find the legendary ancient Pokemon, Ghazeon. Blue, always wanting to travel the world, decided to visit and continue where he left off.

Unfortunately, just after his lecture at CPU, a mysterious team, dressed all in black, attacked the uni and kidnapped him in the confusion.

While journeying through the region of Urion, you must not only fill up your Pokedex, but find Blue Oak, stop this new team and discover the truth of Ghazeon. And who is your mysterious rival who keeps showing up to battle you...?

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
031_teslapod___032_molcowod_by_spune-d38mshk.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/031-Teslapod-032-Molcowod-195898808

031 Teslapod
The Electric Snail Pokemon
Electric / Bug
"The liquid trail that Teslapod leaves behind as it travels is highly conductive and should not be touched. The light bulb is powered by the static electricity is causes by sliding along the ground.."

032 Molcowod
The Electric Snail Pokemon
Electric / Bug
"The dish on its back can pick up a variety of signals - originally other Molcowods and predators, but they have now been trained to pick up manmade signals. Molcowod's are incredibly fast, despite their appearance."

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
awesome snail, and teslapod is a fantastic name.

Thanks. I was pleased with that name. :)

These are great, I encourage you to keep going!

But Samuel Oak dies? Awww...

Don't worry! It's not canon! :p

033_kalgae_by_spune-d38nd0n.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d38nd0n

033 Kalgae
The Sea Weed Pokemon
Water / Grass
"Kalgaes are jellyfish which camouflage themselves as sea weed. Sometimes when caught, Trainers will find weak fish Pokemon like Magikarp come bundled with them, tangled up in their tentacles."

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
gym_leader___rupert_by_spune-d38nvke.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/#/d38nvke

GYM LEADER #3
Rupert

REPRESENTING - Salvador City
STYLE - Bug Pokemon
BADGE - Web Badges

Pokemon - Lv. 12 Kreepo, Lv. 12 Kreepo, LV. 15 Lampoon, Lv. 15 Teslapod, Lv. 18 Molcowod

Gym Details: Rupert has a large mansion with a huge greenhouse in his garden, where the Gym is based. He's collected many rare insect Pokemon, but does not use them to battle with.

gym_leader___cindy_by_spune-d38nw15.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/GYM-LEADER-Cindy-195950057

LEADER #4
Cindy

REPRESENTING - Titian City
STYLE - Fire Pokemon
BADGE - Eruption Badges

Pokemon - Lv. 25 Slugma, Lv. 28 Kidcano, LV. 28 Kidcano, Lv. 30 Capricash

Gym Details: Cindy's Gym is hot! Especially as the volcano which shadows Titian City is about to erupt. She'll only battle you once you help her calm the volcano on a mission to the Mountain... but while you're there you meet...

TEAM ROCKET! The mysterious Team which has kidnapped Blue... you also meet Giovanne... their old leader... but why hasn't he aged a single day??

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
bug leader is awesome.

those bloody rockets, when will they learn to quit while they're behind. :U

Have they come back? Or have they actually come forward?

(TIMEandspace version)...

(Couldn't resist... its a Dalek pokemon...)

34_kalectroid_by_spune-d38purv.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/34-Kalectroid-196041739

034 Kalectroid
The Space Soldier Pokemon
Electric
"Kalectroids are rumoured to come from another planet, but none have ever been studied properly for they attack anything on sight. If you're lucky enough to catch one however it will serve you flawlessly. There are several coloured varieties, but you'll have to keep training them to discover what their difference is."

gym_leader___captain_sparks_by_spune-d38q7bz.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/GYM-LEADER-Captain-Sparks-196058015

GYM LEADER #5
Captain Sparks

REPRESENTING - Ritcher City
STYLE - Electric Type
BADGE - Static Badge

Pokemon - Lv. 35 Molcowod, Lv. 38 Molcowod, LV. 40 Kalectroid, Lv. 40 Blitzle

Gym Details: Captain Sparks is the nephew of the legendary Lieutenant Surge and his gym pays homage to his uncle. He even has his old Raichu, but he's not really in a fighting spirit.

However there is a power cut in Ritcher City when you arrive, so you must go to the Power Station to set it up again... where you meet Team Rocket again and your mysterious rival (a man shrouded in a cloak).