• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HAMISHMASH'S FAKEMON - Time and Space Versions

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
035_dyva_by_spune-d396orj.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/035-Dyva-196827103

Jynx evolves into Dyva when visiting a special location in Pokemon Time & Space.

035 Dyva
The Fabulous Pokemon
Ice /Psychic
"Dyvas are incredibly demanding, intimidating and independent (aka Free *****es). Its trademark ability is "Costume Change". This move lets Dyva return to your party for one turn (letting your next Pokemon take stage for 1 turn) and then returns, fully recovered and in a new costume which causes different effects.

Ice Queen Form - May cause freezing.
Fierce Fox Form - Causes the enemy to loose their accuracy heavily.
Cyber Ninja - Very high Critical Hit ratio."

Ambush is my favourite Pokemon.

036_ambush___038_canonforna_by_spune-d3997vv.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/036-Ambush-038-Canonforna-196945195

036 Ambush
The Camouflage Pokemon
Grass
"Ambush has a large nutshell on its head which it uses as a helmet. They pretend to be bushes and shrubs before literally ambushing an enemy from all sides."

037 Treetank
The Camouflage Pokemon
Grass
"Treetank's cannon can fire coconut-sized nuts and high speed and can take down enemies from miles away. Like Ambush, it hides in forests, disguised as shrubbery for hours and hours on end waiting to attack."

038 Canonforna
The Camouflage Pokemon
Grass
"Canonfornas are highly trained in various forms of combat. They grow grenade-like fruit on their body which they can fire out of their cannons. Sometimes bug Pokemon make their homes in their bodies - but Canonfornas encourage this. It all adds to the disguise. "

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
really really dislike dyva, but the ambush line is amazing.

Don't worry - it's not real. :p

039_pierces_by_spune-d39asn8.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/039-Pierces-197018756

039 Pierces
The Sword Fish Pokemon
Steel / Water
"One of the fastest Pokemon in the ocean, Pierces swim in school of three giving them the nickname "Musketeers". Their bladed head used sometimes opens up hulls in ships, causing the oil spills all over the world."

040_grull___041_poigeon_by_spune-d39bmhh.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/040-Grull-041-Poigeon-197057429

040 Grull
The Polluted Penguin Pokemon
Poison / Water
"Grulls, which are found near powerplants, sewers and oil spills, used to be cleaned by charity workers until it was discovered they need the oil to live. Now whenever there is an oil spill, Grull trainers flock to the shore to let their Grulls bathe in it."

041 Poigeon
The Polluted Penguin Pokemon
Poison / Water
"Poigeons like to splash about in dirty water. If they are given clean water to drink, they could die. They have some of the worst breath in the Pokemon kingdom."

gym_leader___miss_moss_by_spune-d39d80g.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/Gym-Leader-Miss-Moss-197131984

GYM LEADER #6
Miss Moss

REPRESENTING - Gogh City
STYLE - Grass Type
BADGE - Root Badge

Pokemon - Lv. 41 Kalgae, Lv. 38 Treetank, LV. 38 Treetank, Lv. 45 Canonforna

Gym Details: Miss Moss is a teacher at the Gogh School and her Gym is actually her Class Room. Before battling her though you need to battle her students, don't be fooled just because they are young! The grass Pokemon they've grown in the School's garden are mean, green muthers.

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
route_002_by_spune-d39h6xs.jpg

The shapes in the long grass on the left are wild Pokemon... so it's a little less random. I wanted to go for a Animal Crossing vibe, though less circular. And I think this is genuinely the best way to do a 3D Pokemon game (this is a cartoon version, but I'd imagine it to be fully 3D). I think the way the Pokemon games look is iconic, but I'd like to think you could move the camera about more.

And you can move diagonally.

Neferka

Gimmie Kiss ;-]
The shapes in the long grass on the left are wild Pokemon... so it's a little less random. I wanted to go for a Animal Crossing vibe, though less circular. And I think this is genuinely the best way to do a 3D Pokemon game (this is a cartoon version, but I'd imagine it to be fully 3D). I think the way the Pokemon games look is iconic, but I'd like to think you could move the camera about more.

And you can move diagonally.
^I like this idea a lot. It would really add a greater emersion factor to the game.

As for my party. Hmmm… Let’s see. I’ve already chosen Magmoth as my starter.
1. Magmoth
2. Swimp (Very cute. I hope it can learn surf)
3. Teslapod (Probably the coolest electric Pokémon ever – and I’m including real ones!)
4. Willowoe (Just a damn cool idea)
5. Kalgae (I love seaweed)
6. Oh no …… I can’t choose >.< Kidcano is really cute, but I already have a fire guy. Ambush and Pierces are awesome but I have Kalgae for grass/ water. I think I’ll wait for a flying type to fill the last spot.
Keep them coming.
Will you do shiny versions? I wouldn’t mind catching a red Kalgae or something like that.

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
^I like this idea a lot. It would really add a greater emersion factor to the game.

As for my party. Hmmm… Let’s see. I’ve already chosen Magmoth as my starter.
1. Magmoth
2. Swimp (Very cute. I hope it can learn surf)
3. Teslapod (Probably the coolest electric Pokémon ever – and I’m including real ones!)
4. Willowoe (Just a damn cool idea)
5. Kalgae (I love seaweed)
6. Oh no …… I can’t choose >.< Kidcano is really cute, but I already have a fire guy. Ambush and Pierces are awesome but I have Kalgae for grass/ water. I think I’ll wait for a flying type to fill the last spot.
Keep them coming.
Will you do shiny versions? I wouldn’t mind catching a red Kalgae or something like that.

Good team. I might do shiny Pokemon... I like the idea. :)

There was someone on another forum I'm posting these who suggested a subtle reference to Aliens and Predator but here they are... I'm not sure HOW subtle they are... They're more tiki mask wearing tribal Pokemon.

042_predox_and_047_villane_by_spune-d39n5hl.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/#/d39n5hl

042 Predox
Poison / Rock
The Red Tribe Pokemon
"The Predox tribe live in the marsh-lands of Urion and are fiercely territorial. They have a cultured, honourable civilisation and often battle each other for pride and glory. They're hatred of the Villane tribe spans back generations, to the time of the Ancient Pokemon."

Predox is only found in Time Version. It does not evolve into or from Villane.

047 Villane
Poison / Steel
The Blue Tribe Pokemon
"The Villane Tribe is a ruthless, cannibalistic and uncultured civilization. They have no concept of tradition, ritual or honour, they only hunt for food. Their poison can keep burning through the ground for days."

Villane is only found in the Space Version. It does not evolve into or from Predox.

CuriousHeartless

I LOVE these Hamishmash. I'd probably get Space Version if these were real, Ghazero is epic. I'd choose Bobard as my starter because it is the most epic of all of them. And he looks so shady, I love it. Wererin and Howlin both look cool, but they seem more dark type to me than normal. Shwimp is cute and for some reason, Ebirass looks like a dragon/water type to me. That would be pretty cool, give it a high evolution level and give it not the best stats in the first form so that less people would be likely to evolve it. I like Wickerwoe, but I doubt I'd use one. Pierces and the Grull line both look cool. But I already chose two epic water types so I wouldn't use them. Keep up the good work.

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
i think it's subtle enough, yeah. they both look really interesting; it's hard to make a tikimon that isn't boring.

Thanks. :)

I LOVE these Hamishmash. I'd probably get Space Version if these were real, Ghazero is epic. I'd choose Bobard as my starter because it is the most epic of all of them. And he looks so shady, I love it. Wererin and Howlin both look cool, but they seem more dark type to me than normal. Shwimp is cute and for some reason, Ebirass looks like a dragon/water type to me. That would be pretty cool, give it a high evolution level and give it not the best stats in the first form so that less people would be likely to evolve it. I like Wickerwoe, but I doubt I'd use one. Pierces and the Grull line both look cool. But I already chose two epic water types so I wouldn't use them. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, I love seeing what you guys think of the characters individually.

So I started drawing another screenshot but got bored and I doubt I'll go back to it. I just finished, so the city doesn't look as bustling as I'd liked and the proportions/perspective aren't perfect but again, just gives you the idea of my "vision" for a 3D Pokemon game.

http://i56.*******.com/jg3vut.jpg

CuriousHeartless

Thanks, I love seeing what you guys think of the characters individually.

Good because I am going to do that.

Mowhog: Cute and it is definately a grass type. I quite like it, 7/10.
Fernunk: It looks kind of like it is creeping along and I think it looks like it could be a grass/dark type. I like it too, 7/10.
Bourhawk: I still think it looks like a grass/dark type. I like it overall, he looks quite tough. 7.5/10.

Magmoth: So cute. I love it. But why doesn't it already have bug typing? 8/10
Buzzurn: I hate its design. I just simply hate it. It looks bad to me and you could have kept it quadrepedal like the others in its family. 4/10.
Buganaut: But I love this guy. He is so awesome and I love his name. I also really love the typing. 7/10.

Bobard: He looks like he has a mental problem of some sort. But I love his pose. And he is just so cute. 6/10.
Billard: Anyone else get a Snivy feel from the way this guy poses? I love it and love that they are based on umbrella birds. But, why isn't he a flying type? 6/10.
Umbrillard-Dedede! I love him. Especially the fact he looks so shady, and it gets better after reading his dex entry. 9/10. That is why I said that I would choose Bobard as my starter.

Cluckoon-I think it is pretty cute. And I love the concept. But you are aware that in the actual game or whatever, it would still be an egg and have to hatch into Cluckoon before it would be able to battle right? 6.5/10.
Clucken-She looks retarded. Literally. And why no flying type? Chickens can actually fly, sub-parly, but they can fly. 5/10.
Roosterix-I quite like him. 6.5/10. It would go up if you gave him a flying type.

Wererin: I think it is supposed to be a pup, but it really doesn't look it. Maybe you could trim its hari down. And it needs to be a dark type. 6/10.
Howlin: Rally, how is he NOT a dark type? 7/10.

Toboo: It looks dead and I am not sure how it relates to Lampoon or Krepo. 4/10
Kreepo: Darn you love for spiders. And the watermelon was pretty cool too. I have to give this an 8.5/10 because I just love spiders so much.
Lampoon: Those are some big grapes. And I still love it. But slightly less. 8/10.

Gnomit: I think it looks kind of weird, but I like it. Looks like it should have a secondary type, but I'm not sure which one. I think it rocks. Just like its money, fine dining, and entertainment. 7/10.

Shwimp: I think it is so cute. Especially since its name makes it seem like a baby. 9/10 most definately.
Ebirass: Ebirass still looks like a dragon type to me. I think it is quite bad (in a good way). I would have to put that on my team. 10/10.

Bombara: He looks pretty cool, especially his tail. But he is begging to evolve. 7/10.

Pobearian: His postion is odd to say the least. He looks cramped up. And he looks more like he got frozen and the icicles grew from his dead, frozen body then he is an ice type with icicle growing out of him. 5/10.

Dansette: She scares me. And she seems like a dark type and not a normal. 8/10.

Willowoe: Pretty cool. I like him and would use him. 7.5/10.
Wickerwoe: I love this guy. His ability is AMAZING. 10/10.

Craniape: I'm not the only one to find him creepy right? I don't like him. 2/10.
Cerebrilla: Even creepier. I like it less too. 1.5/10

Kidcano: So cute and innocent. And I love the little bell. I would catch it. 8/10.
Capricash: Tough looking, and I love how the bell grows with it. 8/10.
Flarmia: Creepy. Real creepy. And again with the bell. 7/10.

I'll do the others at another time.

Last edited:

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Kreepo has to be the funniest name in the world! I really love all your designs! So freaking creative! Please, post more fakemon... my body's energy is relying on it now!

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
Hahahaha! Those are pretty smart and amazing ideas. Nice work. Looking forward to see more of these~

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
Thanks everyone for the feedback. :)

043_harlefinn___044_swiminfool_by_spune-d39zzjn.jpg

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/043-Harlefinn-044-Swiminfool-198194099

043 Harlefinn
Water / Psychic
The Clown Fish Pokemon
"Harlefinn's have said to use their amusing appearance to escape being caught by fishermen. However to fish, the bright colours are incredibly terrifying, even for some large predators."

044 Swiminfool
Water / Psychic
The Clown Fish Pokemon
"Swiminfools often try and perform for their predators in order to buy their freedom. However, their strange, underwater dances are so funny, that often their predators suffocate from laughing so much."

CuriousHeartless

I think they are cute. And the second I saw them I thought Water/Psychic, so I love that hat is there types. And I doubt that a Sharpedo or something like that wold be scared of a clown fish. And I love Swiminfool. Especially his dex entry. 10/10 most definately.