• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HAMISHMASH'S FAKEMON - Time and Space Versions

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
098_ghozeon_by_spune-d3ixgqe.jpg

dA: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/098-Ghozeon-213192950
Blog: http://urionpokedex.tumblr.com/post/6537217808/ghozeon-a-legendary-pokemon-in-urion-and-the

Ghozeon a legendary Pokémon in Urion, and the mascot for the Pokémon Time Version.

Ghozeon is the oldest living Pokémon and would be considered a fossil Pokémon had it not survived the great extinction caused when Earth was visited by the space demon known as "Ghizero".

The extinction wiped out Kubto and the like... but also all of Ghozeon's kind. It has now hid underground for millennia and waiting for it to reek vengeance on Ghizero... waiting for a time when it would return. Ghozeon's DNA reacted with the radiation left by Ghizero and caused life to come back to Earth... Ghozeon's bird-like, mammal-like and reptile-like components bringing back those animal groups.

Little does Ghozeon know of Team Vortex' plan to lure Ghizero back to Earth in order to destroy the Earth with this apocalyptic battle. Can you catch Ghozeon in order to stop this battle and save Earth?

AmericanDreamer

Heh! You really like the Godzilla motif don't you? Not that I'm complaining, Gigan is pretty awesome too. Is there going to be a Mothra? Anguirus? What about Hedorah (imagine a giant, legendary version of Muk)? Heck, you could even do King Kong (not a kaiju, admittadly, but he's got a bit of a connection).

This is awesome :D

Although, I might change the last three letters of the name. Ending in -eon, makes it's name sound like an Eeveelution. Other then that, awesome!

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
099_ghizero_by_spune-d3j8tnl.jpg

dA: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/099-Ghizero-213722913
Blog: http://urionpokedex.tumblr.com/post/6661393829/ghizero-a-legendary-pokemon-in-urion-and-the

Ghizero a legendary Pokémon in Urion, and the mascot for the Pokémon Space Version.

Ghizero is believed to have been born in a supernova. It flies across the universe destroying planets. It once came to Earth and caused a mass extinction… the only Pokémon surviving being Ghozeon which buried itself in an underground cavern and awaited Ghizero’s return in order to seek vengence.

Ghizero is a powerful space Pokémon. It’s wings are solar powered and contain high powered jets capable of emitting a powerful attack known as the Gold Beam.

Little does Ghizero know of Team Vortex’ plan to awaken Ghozeon in order to destroy the Earth with this apocalyptic battle. Can you catch Ghizeron in order to stop this battle and save Earth?

that legendary quad is excellent, and nagazhou is a really original and, to be blunt, ****ing awesome concept.

i really really dislike breaking the "legendaries have no (pr)evos" rule though.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Wow. These are all amazing! I really love the legendaries, I wish the quad wasn't evil, but then it would be less awesome. I like how they resemble different deaths. The trainers are pretty amazing too, I can't wait to see the champion and Elite 4. How many Pokémon do you have left? And when are we going to see the Elite 4 and Champion?
Can't wait to see more!

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
34_kalectroid_by_spune-d38purv.jpg

Hell yeah. I want one; maybe make it an evolution named Davraider. And the phantom quartet is pretty legit, but try this for colors:

Mortein: Gray

Ezuwei: Black

Belludrei: Blood red

Morbier: White

And think over the names. The first horseman is the conqueror (I like to call him Tyranny), the second War, the third Famine, and the fourth Death. I'm only bringing this up because you're playing on the German words for one through four.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Exterminate!

Sorry, I had to. Am I the only person who thinks of the Daleks when I see these guys?

Anyway, excellent work, Hami. I gotta say, I'm impressed. I'm working on a project with my fiancee, and your work is inspirational ^_^

What medium do you use? I assume graphics tablet of some sort?

CuriousHeartless

Too bad I'm not a fan of the Doctor, so I can't fully appreciate the Dalek pokemon. But otherwise, these are mostly good. I really like the for horsemen pokemon.

pkmn_10

A.....MAZING

What about an evolution to Sharpedo called Savish? Just a thought ;)

Keep up the good work and try get them sprited to look like they would fit in with the rest!

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
If I could program I would totally make this happen, and I am taking courses this year at school. Maybe if this is still around, not that that seems likely, next year we could talk buisiness.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
You have a really similar design style to me. My Marowak evolution looks somewhat like Femury as a matter of fact... Except mine's missing an arm and has bones sticking out of it. Awesome designs man, keep it up.

Zangoose1129

The cake is a LIE
All of these are awesome. If these were real Id get a Mowhog and a Kwala

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Dafoo's evolutionary line looks very cultural and actually looks like it deserves to be in a future gen game.
Make sure these art and names have copyright!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Daeleks? Oh come on!

You got a problem with a Doctor Who theme -.o

But yeah, I really need to check your site again. It's been a while xD My clan is doing a Fakedex, and I could use some inspiration ^_^