• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HAMISHMASH'S FAKEMON - Time and Space Versions

Neferka

Gimmie Kiss ;-]
I took the liberty :redface: … Please don’t hit me XD *runs*

033_kalgae_by_spune-d38nd0n.png

Last edited:

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
Thanks for all the kind comments and critiques!

Sorry for the inactivity. I've actually be really busy on this project. There is now a blog dedicated to it, with a lot more information (including shines, heights etc) here:

http://urionpokedex.tumblr.com/

Go there to see extensive info but I'll just post some of my favourites:
tumblr_lhwskkJG761qhyojjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhnwvoUxUZ1qhyojjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhn7cxxE4t1qhyojjo1_500.jpg

I've also done a few slight redesigns. I never liked Dyva and I've changed a few things too:
tumblr_lhg25llpvF1qhyojjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhi50pn9LO1qhyojjo1_500.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I've updated the first post!

Last edited:

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I love these! i was on your DeviantArt page and saw these. I like Dyva's redesign alot more! Also, Femury seems too big.

definitely follawan on tumblr. the dyva redesign is better but i hate jynx so i'll always be biased against it. ;U the kabuto shield on femury is a pretty neat touch too.

vaporeon89

power of vapor
I absolutely adore your designs!

You posses a great combination of drawing talent and imagination. You have both a unique style and way of thinking. I like it.

I have my own ideas for Fakemons, just lack the drawing skills xDD

Anyways, congratulations for your excellent work!

SkylineRhythm

Really awesome stuff you have here. I hope you'll keep on creating these, because I love them all so far. My team as of right now would be:

Magmoth
Wererin
Workshark
Craniape
Poltorb
Dunsparce (turns into one ugly monstrosity, but most likely really strong and loaded with HP) :-D

These are still subject to change, obviously.

Last edited:

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
Some poison types for you!

056_jekyllig___057_gineehyde_by_spune-d3bz1vq.jpg

BLOG: JEKYLLIG GINEEHYDE
deviantART: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/056-Jekyllig-057-Gineehyde-201509702

JEKYLLIG
Pokémon Testing was long since outlawed until Jekyllig was discovered. Not only do they actively adore the attention of being experimented on, they do not feel any pain and cannot suffer status effects. This would make them incredibly formidable battle Pokémon, but they tend to be weak and rather stupid.

GINEEHYDE
Gineehyde is the result of a Jekyllig which has been experimented on one too many times. They carry out “top up” chemicals to give them boosts throughout battle and they often poison Pokémon which come into contact with them.

Their original eager spirit is now replaced by a menacing and mischievous side. They often break into shops at night to steal ingredients for more chemicals.

058_rototo___060_scrumbie_by_spune-d3bz20r.jpg

BLOG: ROTATO TOMBIE SCRUMBIE
deviantART: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/058-Rototo-060-Scrumbie-201509883

ROTATO
Rotato starts life as a Grass Pokémon but waits until it has rotted and become moldy before journeying out of its nest. It then develops the Poison type.

Rotato smell awful. When many gather together in one spot, the smell can remain there for over a year.

TOMBIE
Tombie is a rotten Grass Pokémon. Its skin is very squishy and oozes when touched. Bug Pokémon are often found inside its head, eating its brain. Therefore, in the wild, they don’t often last long and can be found as just a crumbled husk if left alone.

SCRUMBIE
Scrumbie is a huge rotting Pokémon. Trainers with Scrumbies often get sick so need constant checkups.

Scrumbie’s attack “Maggot Rain” involves it leaping into the air and opening up its head and pouring maggots onto the opponent’s team. It causes one to three Pokémon in the opponent’s party to become poisoned (including the Pokémon being used).

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Jekyllig is so cute! I love guinea pigs and am so glad you made a Pokémon based on one! I love how you made it "The Test Subject Pokémon". Gineehyde seems a bit too strong though. I like all their designs, Rotato's line included.

The Unknown Trainer

DUDE EPIC! I totally wish this was a real game! Love the Chicken/Roosters!
And the Fire Starter!

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Ah, Jekylling and Gineehyde are references to Jekyll and Hyde, aren't they? If they are, nice reference and awesome artwork.

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
jekyllig is adorable. is scrumbie having the forever alone face intentional?

Not really intentional but I doubt he has many friends, smelling that bad n' all.

DUDE EPIC! I totally wish this was a real game! Love the Chicken/Roosters!
And the Fire Starter!

Thanks! :D

Ah, Jekylling and Gineehyde are references to Jekyll and Hyde, aren't they? If they are, nice reference and awesome artwork.

Yep they are. Glad you like them.

Thanks for the comments! You guys are great. You deserve some new Pokemon!

061_maraket___062_marattler_by_spune-d3c20o1.jpg

BLOG: Maraket
marattler

deviantART: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/061-Maraket-062-Marattler-201648097

MARAKET
Maraket’s begin rattling their maraca-like tail in the egg! They are non-poisonous snakes so the rattle is used as a defense mechanism. Some clever predators however have learned to seek out this noise to find their dinner!

Maraket is a Fighting Pokémon and likes to hit opponents with its rattle. They are incredibly fast, and jump around their opponent while hitting it.

MARATTLER
Marattler is a Pokémon from a faraway region but somehow they have found there way to Urion in cargo. In their homeland they are feared and can ward away all predators by simply rattling its tails.

It uses it’s rattles like nunchucks, swinging them around their body to disorientate its opponent before going in for a full on WHACK!

AceTrainerAlex

4th Gen. Clan Leader
Simply AMAZING!!!! :)
Can you tell me what software you used so I can try one? ;155;

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
I use Adobe Flash, usually used to create animated cartoons.

tumblr_lidf66nODd1qhyojjo1_500.jpg

Here are some of my water Pokemon (Bobard, Umbrillard, Workshark, Swimp, Kalgae, Pierces, Harlefinn, Grull and Bombara) all have a bit of a ball.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
You've just getting better and better I see. Keep that up!

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
Here's some more:

063_pepiata___064_polokia_by_spune-d3ccx6i.jpg

BLOG: PEPIATA POLOKIA
deviantART: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/063-Pepiata-064-Polokia-202156794

PEPIATA
Pepiata resembles a piñata, so in its native region it was often chased and beaten by children. Although, when its hollow tummy was unzipped and the children dived for the colourful treats which spilled out and gobbled them - they would get a nasty surprise. For Pepiata is filled with red-hot chilli-peppers.

Because its stomach is constantly full of chillis, Pepiata’s tongue is constantly burnt. It’s unique “Burnt Tongue” attack is similar to “Lick” but always burns the opponent.

POLOKIA
Polokia evolves from Pepiata when it eats the White Chilli.

Polokia’s breath can set fire to wood. Its tongue is so used to eating chilli-peppers, Polokia can even drink lava.

065_kwala___067_kwalord_by_spune-d3clyyv.jpg

BLOG: KWALA KWALALAUT KWALORD
deviantART: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/065-Kwala-067-Kwalord-202579015

KWALA
Kwalas are rarely seen without holding onto something. The fruit “Kwala Fruit” it almost always carries lets off the faint scent of Kwala Mothers.

Trainers often carry them outside their Poke Balls and have them hanging on their heads, legs, tummies, etc. Sometimes while walking through forests Trainers won’t notice they have a Kwala hanging on them as if they lose their fruit they latch onto the nearest thing.

Their hugs are legendary and giving them to sick patients on hospitals to hug has been seen to improve their health.

KWALALAUT
When Kwala evolves into Kwalalaut it also upgrades from the “Kwala Fruit” to the “Kwala Tree”.

The Kwala Tree is very bendy, so Kwalalaut battles by standing behind it and whacking it at its enemies. When traveling, Kwalalaut carries the tree on its back and plants it where ever it needs to.

KWALORD
Kwalord is so strong, is uses a Kwala Tree as a weapon, spinning it around with ease. Despite being so strong, Kwalords give amazingly soft hugs and they can make people fall asleep very easily. Kwalords prefer not to fight, so if they can give an enemy a sleep-inducing hug it will, and then flee.

Also a guy on another forum made these awesome figurines!

Hamishmon.jpg

Hamishmon2-TheReturnofHamishmon.jpg

dude those two lines are made of awesome. polokia is one of my favourites yet.

also dang those figurines are adorable, and so well made!