• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hannah montana The movie

HoennMaster

Agreeing with Hoennmaster. Make constructive posts or risk an infraction.

Thanks, but as you see this clearly didn't work. :)

Thriller

Its almost time
Didn't they already DO the "Hannah Montana" movie?

[img139]http://www.impawards.com/2003/posters/lizzie_mcguire_movie.jpg[/img139]

You know, I'm tired of all these poser wanna-be girls who get contracts with Disney and do the exact same thing others before have done, and then a movie comes out. The execs are hoping the movie is going to re-boot the series, but no one wants to see the same plot over and over again.

I'm guessing after this flops, Miley Cyrus will either become a singer (like that hasn't been done before) and sell a million copies and then fall into obscurity, or end up getting pregnant while she is still a minor.

It's all just a never ending cycle.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Didn't they already DO the "Hannah Montana" movie?

They did, correct, but it was already filmed before they began Season 3 episode. (and which are really good episodes).

If Miley's secret doesn't get revealed in this movie, I hope that the FINAL episode of Hannah Montana might blow her secret, but I doubt it. Maybe it might just on the corner, but it won't. Since this movie comes between an episode in April, maybe the 3rd, and the last episode likely to air in May.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
That was her second album, her debut album came a year before that.
Yes, "Meet Miley Cyrus" was technically her first album, but "Breakout" is her first album to be released with no ties to her Hannah Montana character. "Meet Miley Cyrus" was released as a double-disc with her "Hannah Montana 2" album. Because of this, many people reguard "Breakout" as her first true album as it's focus is on the actual person, Miley Cyrus, and nothing else.

God, I used WAY too many quotations in that paragraph!

They did, correct, but it was already filmed before they began Season 3 episode. (and which are really good episodes).

I think Thriller may have been referring to the "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds" movie concert...

Charlie_

@therealcharlie

If Miley's secret doesn't get revealed in this movie, I hope that the FINAL episode of Hannah Montana might blow her secret, but I doubt it. Maybe it might just on the corner, but it won't. Since this movie comes between an episode in April, maybe the 3rd, and the last episode likely to air in May.

Really? I think the third season has gone downhill. Miley's character is just a b!tch these days, seriously...

And by the look of things, I'm thinking they're definitely gonna have episodes after the Movie. I mean, since last December, they've only had, what, 4-5 eps? There are 3-4 coming in the next few weeks, but things are just going too slow!

And my thoughts on the movie: Miley will become a pop star as Miley Stewart instead of Hannah Montana.

And while we're on the subject of de-throwing Miley of Disney Queen, Selena Gomez is definitely ready to take the throne. She's a million times better (and nicer) than Miley, and she's a much better actress (though, maybe not singer). Demi Lovato comes in close second, and then everyone else..eh.

Dattebayo

Banned
I sense the show will start going downhill after this movie like what happened to Spongebob. It must be some kind of movie curse for TV shows when they start getting stale after they have a movie. I hope this should make you guys happy if this ever happened to Hannah Montana.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Dude, Spongebob is still a work of comic genius.

And Hannah Montana the show is already sucking more than it did at the beginning. The acting is just horrible and makes me want to claw my eyes out. This movie's not gonna be any better at all.

Pokewiz

Good bye :)
Wow...

Now I'm just waiting for Demi and Selena to make a movie with their own respective shows...

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
It makes me laugh with all the Hannah hate. As of things doesn't change.

I'm actually curious what the movie will be. I actually liked the series in the first season when Miley is cute, and now she is becoming S-L-U.... I don't need to finish it. But she transforming more the everyday hollywood girls. She looks more and more fake to me now these days.

Really? I think the third season has gone downhill. Miley's character is just a b!tch these days, seriously...

And by the look of things, I'm thinking they're definitely gonna have episodes after the Movie. I mean, since last December, they've only had, what, 4-5 eps? There are 3-4 coming in the next few weeks, but things are just going too slow!

And my thoughts on the movie: Miley will become a pop star as Miley Stewart instead of Hannah Montana.

And while we're on the subject of de-throwing Miley of Disney Queen, Selena Gomez is definitely ready to take the throne. She's a million times better (and nicer) than Miley, and she's a much better actress (though, maybe not singer). Demi Lovato comes in close second, and then everyone else..eh.

What is weird, I remember I heard the movie was filmed around May or June of last year, before they filmed the 3rd season. So from that assumption, I don't think her identity will be revealed yet.

And I agree with you, she is becoming more a b!tch. She looks so different now. I actually peeked one of the episodes out of boredom, and she acting all crazy that her best friend dating her brother. I basically changed the channel.

Selena and Demi look promising. I remember Demi in other shorts, but I bet they fall short. But since kids/teens running as actors are getting mostly more attention these days than comparing 10 years ago. In my time growing up, remember some kids in here, but it wasn't so much from DInsey. Kids era is so different now.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I think Thriller may have been referring to the "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds" movie concert...

I guess so, since I was originally going to post that, but I dont know where I was going with that.

Technically, that Concert movie was just a Documentary through her first Concert tour, and there really wasnt much use of a script. I think.

Well, I thought that the newer episodes were well written, but I like more or Lily and Oliver on the show than Miley. But I have to admit her new wig being shorter is awesome. Not to mention the new opening is amazing; with a remix of the Best of both worlds. Awaiting a Hannah Montana 3 CD to go with the season.

Once Miley's show's off, Demi and Selena will take the crown next.

Chelc

Wow...

Now I'm just waiting for Demi and Selena to make a movie with their own respective shows...

Haha, well, they did star in Princess Protection Program together. I heard WOWP is getting a movie or something, idk, I might be wrong, though. As for SWAC, ugh, I really hope that doesn't get a movie...Demi needs to stick with what she does best (singing), NOT acting.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this movie. I've never really been a fan of Hannah Montana (I haven't watched since the first season, haha), but I've come to really like Miley and her music. The trailer, imo, displays more of the "real" Miley rather than the Miley Stewart on the show, so I think that's why the movie really appeals to me. I probably won't see it in theaters, but when it comes out on DVD, yeah, definitely.

Oh yeah, Charlie, I totally agree with you. After Hannah Montana ends, Selena will definitely be the queen of Disney Channel. I'm not sure, though, really... I mean, Selena is the same age as Miley, and I'm sure she'll want to break away from Disney sometime soon as well. The same goes for Demi, too, even if she hasn't been with Disney nearly as long as they have. I'm surprised the HSM cast stuck with the movies as long as they did. ;x

Rex Kamex

For some reason, I never thought of that...

Dattebayo said:
I sense the show will start going downhill after this movie like what happened to Spongebob. It must be some kind of movie curse for TV shows when they start getting stale after they have a movie. I hope this should make you guys happy if this ever happened to Hannah Montana.

What other shows are you thinking of, besides Spongebob? (Although I do agree about Spongebob going downhill after the movie.)

Pokewiz said:
Wow...

At least the news of it wouldn't catch you off guard...

SOS! Its Not Healthy.. said:
And I agree with you, she is becoming more a b!tch. She looks so different now. I actually peeked one of the episodes out of boredom, and she acting all crazy that her best friend dating her brother. I basically changed the channel.

I know that episode. They weren't dating, but each one had a crush on the other, but Miley lied to each of them, saying that the other person did not like them. In the end, however, she did apologize for getting all obsessed over it. And then it turned out that she was dreaming the whole thing about the two of them dating each other anyway.

(I don't think people would mind me spoiling an episode of a show many people disliked here that debuted in the US several months ago. The episode, I mean, not the show.)

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
I guess so, since I was originally going to post that, but I dont know where I was going with that.

Technically, that Concert movie was just a Documentary through her first Concert tour, and there really wasnt much use of a script. I think.
Yeah, but all non-Hannah Montana fans know is that it was a movie that came out about a year ago with Hannah Montana in it and everyone wouldn't shut up about it. Hence why people think there already has been a movie, when it was actually just a 3-D concert.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
loL hannah Montana period.

But hey, she's making money, so she doesn't care what others think...

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro

Yeah, but all non-Hannah Montana fans know is that it was a movie that came out about a year ago with Hannah Montana in it and everyone wouldn't shut up about it. Hence why people think there already has been a movie, when it was actually just a 3-D concert.

Yeah, everyone was pretty much talking about the 3D Movie. Including me, because I was still all about Hannah Montana still.

Yup, they just love the show and the movie, and they'll theroize anything that comes out with the words "Hannah Montana".