• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hannah's Trading Shop

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
Thanks for the Arceus!!

XxMegaGlurakYxX

I'm interested in these if they're UT ^^

[FRA] Wi-Fi-Event Raikou l OT: HVR2011 l ID: 02071 l Rash (Shiny)
[FRA] Wi-Fi-Event Entei l OT: HVR2011 l ID: 02141 l Adamant (Shiny)
[FRE] Wi-Fi-Events Suicune l OT: HVR2011 l ID: 02211 l Relaxed (Shiny)

OK,I clone this Events in 30min.

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
I have the Kor Crown City Raikou. I'd like the Kor Crown City Suicune. By the way, the 07133 Singing Eevee does not exist(Legit at least) It is one of Serebii's uncorrected mistake like Jeremy Pokemon being able to have any nature.

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
I have the Kor Crown City Raikou. I'd like the Kor Crown City Suicune. By the way, the 07133 Singing Eevee does not exist(Legit at least) It is one of Serebii's uncorrected mistake like Jeremy Pokemon being able to have any nature.

Awesome let me know when you're ready to trade ^^ thanks for letting me know! I already got it confirmed by a few people just haven't gotten a chance to update my list yet :p

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd

DGFT

Hello Hannah. I am willing to trade Dragonite codes for Pokemon I don't have on the Pokedex. I only have one now but I can get more.
There are 8 Pokemon that I need for Pokedex completion. Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Darkrai, Keldeo, Genesect and Meloetta (also Hoopa and Volcanion, but those are not available right?). I don't care about IV's, if it is touched, cloned, the "cheapest" Pokemon you have will do. How many codes for them? I also have an untouched event Pumpkaboo in case you are interested.

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
I'm now ready.

I can trade in about 50 mins ^^

Hello Hannah. I am willing to trade Dragonite codes for Pokemon I don't have on the Pokedex. I only have one now but I can get more.
There are 8 Pokemon that I need for Pokedex completion. Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Darkrai, Keldeo, Genesect and Meloetta (also Hoopa and Volcanion, but those are not available right?). I don't care about IV's, if it is touched, cloned, the "cheapest" Pokemon you have will do. How many codes for them? I also have an untouched event Pumpkaboo in case you are interested.

I'll send you a pm ^^

Looking for cloning services... obviously anything that you clone you can keep...

Sorry >.< I only offer cloning services for my trades

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
Last edited:

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
Major update, 60+ Events added!

DaMoonWolf

Event collector
I got a shiny, ENG, UT manaphy, are you interested in that?

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd

DaMoonWolf

Event collector
Last edited: