• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hannah's Trading Shop

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
I'd be interested in the 7/11 events you just acquired. I just picked up a hoopa if you need that, or you can choose from my list again.

Would you mind giving me the info on Hoopa please? ^^

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
I have two hoopa.

Jolly, 7/18/2015, Alert to Sounds
Modest, 7/19/2015, Capable of taking hits.

Unfortunately I think I have both of those :(

Plx

Okay. Well is there anything else I have that you would want for the 7/11 pikachu?

Edit:

Got 3 new hoopa now.

Rash, 7/21
Calm, 7/18
Naughty 7/18

Last edited:

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
Okay. Well is there anything else I have that you would want for the 7/11 pikachu?

Edit:

Got 3 new hoopa now.

Rash, 7/21
Calm, 7/18
Naughty 7/18

I'm interested in your 7/21 Hoopa if it's UT ^^

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd

XxMegaGlurakYxX

Do you need this?
[JAP] Movie Hoopa l OT: えいがかん l ID: 07185 l Jolly l 7.18.2015
[JAP] Movie Hoopa l OT: えいがかん l ID: 07185 l Modest l 7.20.2015
[JAP] Movie Hoopa l OT: えいがかん l ID: 07185 l Rash l 7.20.2015

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
Do you need this?
[JAP] Movie Hoopa l OT: えいがかん l ID: 07185 l Jolly l 7.18.2015
[JAP] Movie Hoopa l OT: えいがかん l ID: 07185 l Modest l 7.20.2015
[JAP] Movie Hoopa l OT: えいがかん l ID: 07185 l Rash l 7.20.2015

Unfortunately I already have those languages and dates ^^

Since i saw one already flooting around, any chance your 7.19.15 hoopa is 6IV? If not then i'm interested in it (i'll edit in a link to that smogon thread of mine again). I'm also interested in the 7.18.15 serena's pancham

The 7/19 Hoopa I have came with ticket and WC proof so it should be ok ^^

Reisuke

Apparently i died

Klaus12

Hey Hannah,

First of all excuse my English, it's not the best but I hope it's good enough to understand me. I'm looking for a legit JPN Movie Hoopa from the current Event and found some in your shop, so I decided to register in serebii forums and ask you for a trade :)

I had a look on your want list and the only Events I own and could offer are:
  • Train Station Ludicolo | ID: 03172 | OT: かごしま
  • GER Pokémon Ranger Manaphy (ID 34371, OT Zacha, 5*31 IVs & timid nature)
  • GER Liberty Island Victini (ID 39853, OT PAZI)
(Manaphy unfortunatly has a healed PokéRus :( )

Furthermore I could offer the following legit XY/ORAS competitive legendaries:
  • Giratina | ID: 59376 | OT: Eldha | Careful | IVs: 31|31|31|XX|31|31
  • Yveltal | ID: 18202 | OT: Alice | Modest | IVs: 31|01|31|31|31|31
  • Zygarde | ID: 36197 | OT: Fiona | Adamant | IVs: 31|31|31|XX|31|31
  • Diancie | ID: 11064 | OT: NOV. 2014 | Timid | IVs: 31|24|30|31|31|31
...and a lot of others with less perfect IVs. All of them are German and UT, only Yveltal has got some exp. by the battle against Lysandre, but the EVs are removed. If you are basically interested in some of my offered Pokémon and you need some more information about them, feel free to ask :)
If you even are interested in a couple of them - I also would like more than one Hoopa :D preferably with a useful nature and decent IVs, though I know that it's nearly impossible. I hope I didn't offend against any rules and we may have a deal,

best regards, Klaus

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
Hey Hannah,

First of all excuse my English, it's not the best but I hope it's good enough to understand me. I'm looking for a legit JPN Movie Hoopa from the current Event and found some in your shop, so I decided to register in serebii forums and ask you for a trade :)

I had a look on your want list and the only Events I own and could offer are:
  • Train Station Ludicolo | ID: 03172 | OT: かごしま
  • GER Pokémon Ranger Manaphy (ID 34371, OT Zacha, 5*31 IVs & timid nature)
  • GER Liberty Island Victini (ID 39853, OT PAZI)
(Manaphy unfortunatly has a healed PokéRus :( )

Furthermore I could offer the following legit XY/ORAS competitive legendaries:
  • Giratina | ID: 59376 | OT: Eldha | Careful | IVs: 31|31|31|XX|31|31
  • Yveltal | ID: 18202 | OT: Alice | Modest | IVs: 31|01|31|31|31|31
  • Zygarde | ID: 36197 | OT: Fiona | Adamant | IVs: 31|31|31|XX|31|31
  • Diancie | ID: 11064 | OT: NOV. 2014 | Timid | IVs: 31|24|30|31|31|31
...and a lot of others with less perfect IVs. All of them are German and UT, only Yveltal has got some exp. by the battle against Lysandre, but the EVs are removed. If you are basically interested in some of my offered Pokémon and you need some more information about them, feel free to ask :)
If you even are interested in a couple of them - I also would like more than one Hoopa :D preferably with a useful nature and decent IVs, though I know that it's nearly impossible. I hope I didn't offend against any rules and we may have a deal,

best regards, Klaus

Hi I'm interested in your Liberty Pass Victini and Train Station Ludicolo ^^ I do prefer all my events/legends being UT, no EXP, no EVs, no Pokerus.

I haven't redeemed any of the Hoopas personally so I can't guarantee a choice in IVs/nature.

Klaus12

Hi I'm interested in your Liberty Pass Victini and Train Station Ludicolo ^^ I do prefer all my events/legends being UT, no EXP, no EVs, no Pokerus.

I haven't redeemed any of the Hoopas personally so I can't guarantee a choice in IVs/nature.

Ok fine :) could I get two Hoopas for Victini and Ludicolo? If that is the case, just give me two of your choise, IVs & nature are a minor matter, the major one is that it's legit & UT. I would be able to trade from Thursday evening, if you agree with the deal I would send you a PN with my FC & IGN as soon as I'm home on Thursday?

Regards, Klaus :)

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
Ok fine :) could I get two Hoopas for Victini and Ludicolo? If that is the case, just give me two of your choise, IVs & nature are a minor matter, the major one is that it's legit & UT. I would be able to trade from Thursday evening, if you agree with the deal I would send you a PN with my FC & IGN as soon as I'm home on Thursday?

Regards, Klaus :)

Hoopa is a newer event ^^ would you mind doing 1:2? One of my Hoopas has WC Proof if you'd feel better about trading for that one. Thursday should be fine for me. Just send me a reminder pm as I can be a bit scatterbrained :p

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd

Klaus12

Hoopa is a newer event ^^ would you mind doing 1:2? One of my Hoopas has WC Proof if you'd feel better about trading for that one. Thursday should be fine for me. Just send me a reminder pm as I can be a bit scatterbrained :p

1:2 is fine, too - the main point is that I'll have a legit Hoopa :))) I'll sent you a pm as soon as I'm home on thursday!

Cheers!