• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

happenings: lucky or more like quests?

umbreunatic

If this thread already exists( I have searched not found anything like it),then close it.

Do you want more happenings to be lucky ones or more like quests? I mean by lucky ones such as the liechii berry and the quests ones test you more on experience like the whole path to the regi's. Hwat do you like to see more and especially why?

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
I like quests more than lucky things.

I don't really like the thing with Mirage Island, not many have gone there, and many people want to go there and they can't.

I think doing quests for different things is more better than being lucky in a game.

silver girl

Yeah, I think that quests are better too. But I wish some more difficult quests for the new games, e.g. like in the seafoam islands and the victory road in R/B/Y.

Zera

lolforumz.
i'd like to see more quest based happenings. there are some really unlucky people out there :(

Quests are much better than luck IMO. That way, everyone has a chance a the particular reward. I would also like more difficult quests, like Seafoam Islands. I also love ice puzzles. =D