• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happiest moment in R/B/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanternaq

What was your happiest moment in the first gen games?A battle you won?A Pokemon you caught? Etc... Mine was the moment when I finally caught Mewtwo:XDem memories

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
When I earned the boulder badge on yellow version without using Mankey or Nidoran's fighting moves. It was hard.

how'd you do that?

I liked when giovanni gave up team rocket when you got the last badge. I liked that he knew when to give in.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
For me it was catching Mew via the Mew glitch and completing the Pokedex in Red version.

Kalosian

So long
Getting a complete Pokédex and training a team to level 100 in exactly 100 hours is the one thing that will always be my happiest and best moment from this generation.

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
For me it was catching Mew via the Mew glitch

This was definitely my happiest moment as well. I wanted to own a Mew so badly that I restarted my Yellow version after learning about the glitch. I was so happy when I caught my Mew. :D

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Probably finishing the game for the very first time, or at least beating Giovanni for the last time. I had a hard time with him at the gym, so I was very happy once I beat him. Though I do remember having a hard time beating Brock my first time through, so once I beat him, I was happy about it.

bailey.ga

Probably catching Mewtwo for the first time

boomc

Catching a pikachu in viridian forest, I was sad after he wasn't a starter and thought I wouldn't be able to get one

mellowrush

For me it'd be in pokemon red when Charizard learned flamethrower... It's a rather specific thing to be happy for, but it made me love even more the fire wonder ^_^
It was so powerful!

c1234

Trainer Since '98
When I beat the Elite Four in less than 12 hours of play time my most recent playthrough using only Blastoise.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Evolving Wartole with a water stone, no clue how that happened. Also catching Mew & Mewtwo.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
I am 100% sure that you didn't evolve Wartortle with a Water Stone. Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

FLAMEBOY

Actually realising there was a SAVE feature... took too many years of my infant-hood trying to figure that out.

Teebu

Realising I could have all three starters in my team on yellow, that was one monumental day.

Status
Not open for further replies.