• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happiest moment in R/B/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Just playing the entire game was amazing <3

MrNavyTheSpheal

NavyBoyOfSpheals
The best moment I experienced in Yellow was when I defeated Brock with my Pikachu ChuChu, I of course spammed double team and quick attack but she still took him out on her own. I can always rely on my best Pikachu from my early years of Pokemon, and that's ChuChu <3

Bananarama

The light is coming
My best moment was probably just beating the game. It definitely was not my first time beating a Pokemon game, but I had that Blue cartridge for 6-7 years, and I just got around to playing it then.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
I can remember clearly the happiest moments in Red. Getting the legendaries. It goes for any game really. Getting that super-rare item or creature. Just standing right in front of them, saving the game before activating the encounter. So majestic, almost intimidating. And after catching them...Oh such glory!!....

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
There are quite a few moments that were the happiest for me:
Catching Articuno (My favorite of the three birds.)
Catching Chansey
Beating Misty (Starmie was a beast!)

But the all around best moment? Beating the Elite Four, of course. I was a kid at the time and thought I was just the best because Ash didn't beat them in the anime. :)

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
There's quite a few good memories I have from Red :D

-Catching my Pikachu in Viridian Forest
-Defeating Blue and becoming Champion
-Catching Mewtwo
-Completing the Pokedex!
-Finally getting Mew through the Mew Glitch

Mr.FusRoDah

Choosing Charmander for Red (unlike Firered, which is my fav Pokémon GameBoy Game, is a pain to beat)
Buying Porygon at last
Beating the Elite 4
Catching Mewtwo and owning all except Mew, Tauros, and Chanawy in Gen 1. I all the Pokedex now, most in multiples, but being a '90s Southern kid, I can appreciate what I did.

GC7

This War Is Ours!
I would have to say, beating the elite 4 with my Blastoise by itself O.O i never was huge fan of training a team of 6 back then

Slowy

New and Improved
In regards to Yellow Version, I am not sure what I would put down exactly, but I have candidates.
-While I did level up a bit, I beat Lt. Surge's Raichu with just Pikachu by choosing Thunder Wave followed by Body Slam (twice).
-I compiled a team including Pikachu and all of the usual Kanto starters; I'm considering this because I had always wanted to do that.
-I successfully got through the Pokémon League with the above-mentioned and a couple other Pokémon.

In the end, though, I'm going with having all of the starters for the reason mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.