• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy 6th Birthday Serebii.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Today (21st October) in 1999, when I was a 13 year old kid...a mere pup still wet behind the ears, I decided to begin this website

Now 6 years later, through eons of downtime and taking 5 years out of my social life, it is the #1 Unofficial Pokémon Fan Site on the web visitor wise (yes I know there are people who will disagree with me saying it content wise...bite me :p).

Just want to thank you all for helping make Serebii.net what it is today...without you lot, it would be nowhere

So thank you and Happy Birthday Serebii.net!

Mimori Kiryu

Happy b-day Serebii.Net/forums. I've been here for almost a year and six months and it's been great. Hopefully this will always be the best Pokemon site/forums for a long time to come ^_~

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerJ

Hey Happy Birthday Serebii.net!

I've been coming here for ages, but only recently joined the forums bit and regularly recommend the site.

KirbyXD

Good Night!
Happy Birthday Serebii.net/forums!!!!!!! This is the best Pokemon website and I hope it will always be.

Medea

Excalibur
Oh holy crap! I did not know this!

Happy Birthday!

Hmm...*My SPAM sense is tingling*

PikaMew

Call me Kirii!
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday SPP.net! Happy birthday to you! *hands a celebi plushie to go with the cake*

Heh, even though I've only been here for less than 1/3 of that time, I can still wish Serebii.net a very happy birthday/anniversary. May you have many more years of excellence!

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Dunsparce

I've known this site for quite a while. I was looking to see if a sprite of Unown (?) I saw was real (this was before R/S came to America). I found it here. Almost everything I know about the 3rd Generation came from this very site.

Kudos to you, Serebii and Serebii.net/forums!!!

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
I think the forums are younger than the site though. ;P

Happy Birthday, particles of internet data.

Volteon

Back I guess??
congrats!

I knew the site from google, and this site don´t lead me sleep in the afternoons:D thank you Joe! (I hate sleep betwen 2:00 and 6:00 PM)
again, congrats for the 6 years old! now we must show two hands for 6:p

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
Wow serebii.net's birthday is only a few days before my older brothers birthday.That is so cool.:)Anyway happy 6th birthday serebii.net another year older.I hope your site will continue growing as the years go by.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Wow, six years. Though, when you have resources, it does wonders.

We should thank everyone here who brings in info straight from Japan making Serebii.net the first place to learn of the latest Poke News, leading to its success.

Status
Not open for further replies.