• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy Anniversary (HandymanShipping, K)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Author: Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Fandom: Pokemon
Shipping: HandymanShipping (Tracey/Kenji X Daisy/Sakura)
Rating: K

Tracey and Daisy were at the Cerulean City Gym. Also at the Gym were Daisy's sisters, Violet and Lily. Today was a special occasion, it was the 10th anniversary of the day Tracey and Daisy first met.

Tracey and Daisy were in a room, talking about the day they first met.

"Wow Daisy, I can't believe it's been 10 years already since the day we first met," Tracey said. "Time sure passes fast."

"It seems just like yesterday that fate brought us together at this very Gym, or rather, Misty brought us together," Daisy said. "She left us alone here at the Gym, and the pipes needed cleaning."

"The pipes not only needed cleaning, they also needed fixing. I was more than happy to help do the job. And I did quite a good job with the pipes, hey wasn't there something else I was asked to do?" Tracey said.

"I remember the pool needed cleaning too. You offered to help with that too. I was willing to go near the pipes with you, but I didn't want to deal with pool grime. That stuff was way too gross for me to handle," Daisy said

"Yeah I remember now. I cleaned the pool up very well. In fact I did quite a lot of work around the Gym during my time there. And we went on a date too. Dinner that night was really good. It was the beginning of something special. I'm glad we are together Daisy, you're really special," Tracey said.

"I also had you at the Gym for another reason. I wanted you to see my new Pokemon before my sisters had the chance to see it. For a good time too, I often claimed the date with you was only a thank you, but I only said that to others because I didn't want to admit I was in love with you," Daisy said.

"I'm glad you did admit your feelings for me, and we've grown a lot in these 10 years. I have a feeling we will evolve further as time goes on. While we may not have the power couple status of Ash and Misty or even Drew and May, we are still just as right for each other as those couples," Tracey said.

"I can't wait for us to get married and have kids. When do you think you want to do that? I'm ready for a family life whenever you are, Tracey. We don't have to rush into it. So, what do you think my sisters have been preparing to surprise us with for our anniversary Tracey? The suspense is killing me," Daisy said.

"Married life is a nice prospect I must admit. I've actually been thinking about marriage for quite a while now Daisy. As for what your sisters are doing, I have no idea, I'm just as clueless as you are. If I knew what they were doing, then it wouldn't be a surprise now, wouldn't it Daisy?" Tracey said.

"You do have a point," Daisy said.

"Daisy, Tracey, could you come into the dining room for a moment? One of the Seel got loose and is running amok," Violet said.

"That sounds serious," Tracey said.

"We'll be right in," Daisy said.

Tracey and Daisy ran into the dining room, but when they entered, no Seel was to be found. Instead, a dinner for two was prepared on the table. It was linguini alfredo with Kingler meat mixed in, plus some exotic mixed vegetables, and a fine red wine.

In another area of the room was three piles of presents – one for Tracey and one for Daisy. Along with one for both.

"Happy 10-year anniversary!" Violet and Lily shouted.

"You did all this, for us?" Daisy said.

"We're very flattered," Tracey said.

Daisy and Tracey went over to the present piles.

For Daisy, was a set of all the regional Water starter Pokemon, and a set of rare perfumes.

For Tracey was a number of books on regional Pokemon.

As for the gifts meant for both, there was tickets to go on a cruise, a number of gift cards, and a fruit basket.

"We wanted you to feel special on your special day, this being the 10-year anniversary of the day you met and all," Violet said.

"So we asked our friend Kenny for help in making this all possible. He has a rich father, the lead singer of the band Stillwater. We wanted to go all out for you two today. It wouldn't have been possible to do without the two of them," Lily said.

"You really didn't have to do this," Tracey said.

"Oh but we did, considering you're dating our sister. You deserve the best, Tracey, so you're getting the best. Now go eat, the food is getting cold!" Violet said.

Tracey and Daisy went over to the dining room table where they started eating the food that Daisy's sisters prepared for them. They had not eaten anything this nice homemade before. Eating out, perhaps, but not homemade.

After the two of them were finished, Tracey said, "this was a great meal your sisters made. I'm sure glad they took the time out to do all of this."

"It was a really grand gesture that they did. The gifts were great too. Now I have all the starting Water Pokemon known to exist, which is a dream come true for me," Daisy said.

"Well the night's not over yet, so another dream of yours is about to come true right here, right now," Tracey said.

"What do you mean by that?" Daisy said.

Tracey got out a box, and opened it. In it was an engagement ring. He said, "Daisy Waterflower, will you marry me?"

Daisy screamed in excitement, then said, "yes Tracey Sketchit, of course I want to marry you! I've been waiting to hear that question for a long time now!"

Violet and Lily couldn't help but hear the screaming coming from the dining room.

Violet said, "what's all the excitement about Daisy?"

"Me and Tracey are getting married!" Daisy said.

"A perfect ending to a perfect night," Lily said.

Indeed it was.