• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE -- (clefairy sucks btw)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
YO, WHAT UP, IT’S MY HOMEGIRL, ELLIE’S, 21st BIRTHDAY!
(well, technically it's not your birthday yet bc you live in the west coast [aka LAME COAST], but it's your birthday here already in the east coast, so whatevs).

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/a2WueXQ.png[/img139]​

Ellie is one of the hottest and smartest members here. My homegirl is a cell and molecular bio major, so you know she’s smarter than most of you. What’s your major, history? Lmao.

When she’s not trying to figure out ways to cure cancer, she likes to party, so before she heads off and forgets everything that happened today, go ahead and wish her a happy birthday (and a thanks for the name changes, you ingrates).

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Kreis why did you pick a picture where Ellie looks like someone has a gun pointed at her to the side?

Also happy birthday Ellie.

Happy Birthday Ellie

Taurus Rules. ;)

P.S. I Agree With Kreis. Clefairy Sucks.
Jigglypuff is Better. JK ;)

Last edited:

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Happy Birthday, Ellie! Hope you have a great time ;D.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Happy birthday, Ellie! Now get to curing cancer already. The cancer of the forums that is. :V

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Happy Birthday, Ellie!

Thank you for all the work that you do for SPPf!

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Happy Birthday Ellie!

You have been such a great admin here for a long time and you have been keeping our community in tip-top shape, and coincidentally I'm turning 21 this year too.

Enjoy your day gurl.