• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE -- (clefairy sucks btw)

ysmr97

Happy birthday Ellie!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Happy B-day Ellie~*

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Happy Birthday Ellie!!!!!!

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Happy Birthday Ellie

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Happy birthday, Ellie. I had a few drinks in your honor today. I mean, they were mostly for me, but we'll say they were in your honor. ;D

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I care enough to spell out the whole word instead of just, "B-Day," so you know I care XD)

Happy Birthday Ellie!

When do the EllieFakes have their birthdays?

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Legally allowed to drink....

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Happy late birthday Ellie, now go and get drunk, then find a cure for cancer and then change my username
Thanks for dem changes
Why is Ellie wasting time with molecular biology when she should be changing user-names? Priorities girl!
XD

Pikakirby

Meowth-Goldwyn-Mayer
Happy Birthday :D

I hope it's not too late to say that XD
You're a great admin btw :)

(and a thanks for the name changes, you ingrates).

And thanks for the name changes when you do them :)

And since you like parties, why not have some cake? :D *Gives you some*

Edit: Oh, and don't get too drunk XD

Last edited:

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Happy Belated Birthday Ellie!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Happy belated birthday Ellie!~ I hope you had a good time. Thanks for all of the name changes by the way, we appreciate it. :>

xDWarrior

Happy birthday!

However I can't help but feeling if this was created by a regular member it would be closed. Mods and their double standards xD

Last edited: