• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy birthday mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
*sings Happy Birthday*

*narrowly avoids Psybeam*

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Holy crap, I almost forgot XD. It's odd to celebrate the birthday of a fictional character, but meh. It's uncommon to get birthday dates of a fictional character anyway, especially video game characters.

I'm kinda curious as to how old Mewtwo would be if the games ever had real-time... especially since it's possible Mewtwo doesn't age like how other Pokémon do. Though wasn't it established Pokémon age at the same rate as people anyway?

Oh well, who cares. Birthday party for Mewtwo! *throws confetti-filled balloons everywhere*

Zachmac

Wait, is today the anniversary of something? Like, the first pokemon movie or games?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Um how is it his birthday?

One of the journal from the Pokémon Mansion in the generation 1 game states that Mew gave birth to Mewtwo February 6.

Lady Umbreon

Um how is it his birthday?

It's from Red & Blue. In the burned lab on Cinnabar Island you can find journals about Mewtwo's creation. The one where he's "born" is dated Feb 6. I love it cause it's the day after mine!

rocky505

Oh okay, I thought it was about that part from the first movie when Mewtwo was a baby.

happy birthday mewtwo i guess :p. hes going to come and kill all of serebii !!!

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
happy birthday mewtwo!!!
how old is mewtwo actually?!

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Hooray!

[img139]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DuCSSXURpMk/TauIU_-OtHI/AAAAAAAAEU8/NniPBi_U27M/s400/party-blower.jpg[/img139]

Aegon

It's that time of the year already? It really doesn't seem that long ago since the last thread marking this appeared.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Happy birthday Mewtwo, and a happy birthday to my one-year-old niece.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Happy birthday Mewtwo.

Just a question, who is Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.