• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy Birthday Serebii Joe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Happy birthday to both Serebii and RaZoR LeAf! For the years you've dedicated to us, I thank you and wish you the greatest of wishes and all that sappy stuff. By the way, can you save me a slice of that cake? It looks scrumptious.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Happy birthday to both of you guys! :D

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
happy birthday serebii dude. no one puts in alot of effort in pokemon news than you.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
:birthday: to the both of you. (Still counts in my timezone)

EDIT: Smilie doesn't exist. So... Happy Birthday!

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY HAPPY YEAH HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEREBII!!!!!!

Oh, and RaZoR LeAf. >;P JK
HAPPPPPPYYYYYYY RAZOR-TASTIC BIRTHDAY RAZOR!!!!!
PS: Epic name

Vaizor

The One and Only
Wow, I joined just yesterday (July 27th a few hours ago) and I get to wish a Happy Birthday to these VAPs (Very Awesome Person(s)]. Happy Birthday you two, best wishes for an enjoyable one and many more to come!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Happy birthday guys :] Here's to many more years to come :D

also it's Ethan's birthday in two days and iirc everybody always forgets about him so Happy Birthday to Ethan as well~

Last edited:
That time of year again huh?

ohhhh well happy birthday to you and the other guy

Doctor Quark

Jack of All Trades
Happy birthday, Serebii Joe! Thanks for providing me with that go-to site for whenever I was feeling lost in the world of Pokemon. And thanks, RaZor LeAf, for all your work. I think without you guys, this whole form would be straight-up chaotic.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
[img200]http://forums.mycotopia.net/attachments/general-discussions/149634d1258448144-happy-birthday-doctor-d-funny_dog.jpg[/img200]

Status
Not open for further replies.