• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy Birthday to Ruby and Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringworm128

Gen 3 and 4 fanatic.
Well it's been 10 years since Ruby and Sapphire were released in the west.

bro

Cool story bro
And still waiting for DS remakes. But anyway, it has been so long, it almost feels like it was just a recent happening when I got Emerald. ;080;

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Wow I was 9 when they came out <_> Damn im old. Still waiting for the Remakes (That wont be made) to be made. But until then. I'll enjoy every other game ^_^

Cutty

Forever now
I still play the games (R/S/E). i hope they'll make the remake in 3D.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
(Completely forgot about the games being ten years old, now...)

This is making me feel old, I was almost eleven when they were released here. I remember the first commercial advertising Ruby and Sapphire (it's personally one of my favorites for any of the Pokémon games). I was super excited for it, and I got it I think that Christmas, or the next Christmas. Unless it was the twins' birthday, and my brother got an extra one accident from one of my grandparents, I believe. So he gave me the extra Ruby copy, and thus we had a race to see who would complete the game first.

I don't remember who won, but that's one of my favorite memories. Good times...

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Well it's been 10 years since Ruby and Sapphire were released in the west.
Omg...you're right. I think I was in 6th grade when they came out? Just when I wanted to feel younger...

I still play the games all the time. Just didn't realize it had been that long!

Status
Not open for further replies.