• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Gelatino95

Not a tool
My birthday is in nine days. I'm going to stay at home and get presents, and probably go to Pizza Hut. It's what I do every year and it's great each time.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I think this needs to be in Polls or something.

Anyway, mine's not until April. I'm not sure what it is I'll be doing. It'll be on a Thursday in 2012, and since I get home on Thursdays, I'll be able to celebrate with my family, but even then, I don't know what I'll do.

I've never seen a thread that can almost completely be useless if a person clicks on someones profile......

Mine is in the middle of june, the cherry blossoms sometimes bloom on June 16th too....it's nice :)

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
My birthday is on January 2. I wish it was on a different day, though, because it's so close to the winter holiday...oh, well.

Despite it being in winter, I usually celebrate my birthday in the summer because I prefer summer activities to winter ones. I usually just have a few friends over, maybe go swimming, and have fun. Last birthday, we went swimming and bowling. To top it all off, my 3 best friends slept over at my house. It was AWESOME!! :D

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
On May 27. Last day of school birthdays FTW

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Mine's only comes every 4 years... :( My birthday is Feb. 29 and it'll most likely be miserable.

you shouldn't think like that mi amigo.mine is July 9th summertime birthdays are the best in my mind.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I don't like people knowing when my birthday is. This year I played Pokémon with some friends and had pizza. Next year... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Huh. A birthday thread.

My birthday is on Monday on the 12th.

Pansy :]

anustart
My birthday's in July, and I totally lucked out last year when it overlapped with the trip my mom planned for Disneyland!
I think I'm going to be on a van trip to California on my birthday this year with some friends, which will be nice!

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Mine was last Oct 21.. was cool at school. My pal waited until everyone was in class and shouted HAPPY BURTHDAY to me and everyone else wished me a happy burthday hehe :p

In the forums.. I got lotsa gifs :3 and the contest of mine went great, nya~

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Mine will be July 24th next year. I'll be twenty-two!