• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy end of the world...maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
There's nothing to worry about, the LHC is absolutely safe because we have observed nature doing the same things the LHC will do.

"Protons regularly collide in the earth's upper atmosphere without creating black holes."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080910/twl-big-bang-experiment-gets-under-way-41f21e0.html

And this is from the horse mouth and why are worrying about world ending at 5:30 it is not and when you see the is still standing you will say "well back to my crappy life" and that will be the end of that.

Hahaha

This is so funny. Me and my friends were laughing about this on out way to school and believe it or not, a guy actually freaked and thought we were all going to die.

lol.

KetchupO

tωisted
I'm glad I'm still alive.

Too bad about everyone else.

Brettt

satirist
If the world does end today, then I will be probably be doing something insignificant or stupid, something we don't want to die doing.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
The experiment happened at like 8:30 this morning. We're all still alive, so somebody close this stupid thread.

Hello,

I saw the black hole machine thread and i dont think this is 100% the same.

This is here to discuss your thoughts on what might happen and if you want to say any last words incase the world does end.

The world may be ending 5:30 PM (that is AEST) today, that is when the machine will be turned on.
That thread is for the discussion of all things relative to the LHC, world ending or otherwise.

Refer to signature for expert opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.