• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy Groundhog Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Everyone else may have different predictions, but here's mine for where I live:

The groundhog did not see his shadow; spring has already begun. Heck, spring pretty much began in January! :p

Last edited:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Yeah Michigan pretty much went from fall to spring! I don't remember there being 40-50 degree weather in January/February here in like forever!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
It's a great movie.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I gotta ask: How old is Punxsutawney Phil, and whatever happens when he dies?

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
He's like that grade school hamster or guinie pig. He changes colors and lives forever.

ChedWick

I gotta ask: How old is Punxsutawney Phil, and whatever happens when he dies?

About as old as Scooby-Doo. He's kinda like Ash, he'll be the same age forever.

The only important thing about groundhogs day for me is that it exists and happens to exist on the anniversary of mine and my g/fs first kiss. So the powers that be cut me a break and gave me an easy way to make her heart melt by remembering that "significant" day.

In other news, yesterday it was 60 degrees and today its 32. I can't take this flip flopping... I'm suppose to live in the Lake Erie snow belt and have yet to have a snow that stuck around for more than 2 days.

Last edited:

Jinvaani

Forget this, I'm just depressed that January is over.

We have to wait until after Christmas before it's January again :eek: And it will fly in about 5 seconds

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Groundhog's Day is pointless. I even live in Pennsylvania and still don't give a shit about it.

Vernikova

Champion
So I heard that the groundhog saw his shadow today. Hopefully that means we'll actually have snow where I live for more than two days.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
The only good thing about Groundhog Day is the movie.

Nyter

Island Challenger
We plucked our groundhog out today... Snooki, and she predicts 6 more weeks of bronzor! Ugh!

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I don't find groundhog day that acurate, but i feel it is a nice tradition, and i hope you all find it nice, and you tell me what happened since there are no groundhogs where i live >_<

HydroSwampert

Happy Groundhog's Day everyone! :D

I believe that our Groundhog saw his/her shadow, so hopefully that means six more weeks of winter for us, at least! I live in Door County , Wisconsin , and we haven't had much of a winter, yet, surprisingly, which is disappointing to me! I love winter! I really hope that we do get at least six more weeks of winter, even though I don't really believe in Groundhog's Day's meaning, well, what's it's really about. I hope that it's true, though! :p :D :)

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
They're always accurate, because if they see their shadow, six weeks left of winter, but if they don't you just have to wait six weeks until spring! :)

Ah at this day, it reminds me of that tru tv commercial where Troy Polamalu looked at his own shadow and everybody said "6 More Weeks of Football Season"
xD

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Apparently I made this like two years ago.

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/iansacks/wut-1.png[/img139]

Status
Not open for further replies.