• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy New Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey All

Just wishing you a Happy New Years and a nice 2006 from all of us here at Serebii.net

Have a Good One :)

snorlax4eva

Hive Trainer
Yes, Happy New Years to everyone! Also have a nice 2006.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Happy New Years to all of you. ^^; Hope you succeed in your resolutions if you have any!

M

Misty's Kyogre

Happy New Year, yes. And don't get too drunk! ^_^

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Happy New Year to everyone! Hope that 2006 goes good for you, and...try to stay away from the alchohol if you can't handle being drunk.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Happy New Year all. :) Let's hope this year isn't filled with arguements, and let it be filled with more negotiations and better attitudes. :p

S

Shadowcat

Happy New Years Everyone! But it's now 9:55 AM in Singapore, 1st January, 2006. Hope that 2006 goes well for all members who aren't n00bs.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
~xXSapphireXx~ said:
Happy New Years Everyone! But it's now 9:55 AM in Singapore, 1st January, 2006. Hope that 2006 goes well for all members who aren't n00bs.
Double LOL.

I wish you all a happy New Years. I like to call it Boonta Eve.

P

PikaPikaChu

Happy new year all =D
Hope you respect your resolution(s)

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
Happy New Year to everyone from Slim! See you all next year! :D That'll be in 2 hours and 54 minutes in NY.

Pokemon`Master

~Pokemon Master~
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! To Serebii.net members

Happy new year and I hope you have a good year and I hope you achieve what you want to!

May this year be better then the last~

Kaimorse

I already celebrated the turning of 2006 12 hours and 40 minutes ago, but anyway, Happy New Year!

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Happy New Year! I'm sure it'll be a great year if the Leafs lose tonights game and Oilers win their game too.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Happy New Years, one and all! Two more hours and the east coast of Florida (where I live) will welcome 2006 with oranges and hurricane shutters!

Status
Not open for further replies.