• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy Thanksgiving to Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey all

Just wishing all you Americans have a good thanksgiving even though Id ont celebrate or condone the celebration of it

Don't eat too much turkey and whatnot :p

Guraena

Thanks Joe. xD

Best three things about it:
1. Food.
2. No school. Wewt.
3. Giving?

I hope everyone else has a great Thanksgiving too. ;3

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Ummm... What is thanksgiving? I have always wondered that. We don't have it here in australia.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
w00t to all those Thanksgivers in America XD. Only seen it on TV XD.
But we aussies always have some good ol' day offs such as us Victorians having Melbourne Cup day off. w00t! :D

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Thanksgiving is a day where you give thanks for what you have. It's the 2nd most important holiday of the year. I'm gonna be helping my mom make everything from the Turkey to the special recipe for stuffing and everything. We didnt do it last year - we went out to eat and it sucked.

I don't see how Thanksgiving is a bad day since we live in the 21st Century and not the 19th Century.

~Scott;229;

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
My life is surely worse than your's. Do you live in a hotel and does your dad have a major drug problem - I don't think so....

~Scott;229;

S

S:C

Thank you, and I hope all you other Americans enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving too.

Final Flash

I've still got it.
Happy thanksgiving,All of the american people on the internet!

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Thanksgiving is also the reason why we Brits have turkey at Christmas, cos it follows on from Thanksgiving.

We use to eat Christmas Goose *licks lips*

Anywaz, Happy Thanksgiving I suppose.

Solid Kirby

Back, I guess.
Happy thanksgiving to everyone who happens to live in the same country as me. =P

Yeah, I'm a freak for being up at 3 AM. But It's a Five Day Weekend for us. So YAY! XD

Alfonso

Derpgull
Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you have a great day.

Oh, and what a coincedence. This just happens to be the 5000th post in this forum. :p

Xiang

I'm thankful for the fact that it snowed yesterday. :p

Happy Thanksgiving, my fellow Americans! ^^

Dragon_Reborn

Happy Thanksgiving!!!I hope eveyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Hey, how come we didn't get a "Happy Guy Fawkes night" or "Happy Bonfire night" but we get a Thanksgiving one? Or maybe we did... i dunno >_>

Happy Thanksgiving an' all that.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Mmm....turkey.

I get to eat all the stuffing in the house and get le fat. XD Mwee.

HAPPY SPANKSGIVING, YO. D:

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
i don't celebrate thanksgiving today cause i live in Ontario (Canada) but i'd like to wish all the americans a happy thanks giving!

Status
Not open for further replies.