• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy Thanksgiving to Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi Christie

Kate! *Clings*
Yoru Ryu said:
Hey, how come we didn't get a "Happy Guy Fawkes night" or "Happy Bonfire night" but we get a Thanksgiving one? Or maybe we did... i dunno >_>

Happy Thanksgiving an' all that.

I was wondering that too when I saw this, but then I'm not entirely sure whether we did or didn't either.. -But whatever..

Happy Thanksgiving, people! ^^

Medea

Excalibur
Phantom_Bugsy said:
HAPPY SPANKSGIVING, YO. D:
Sounds good to me :p

It'll be a good holiday for me because of these fine reasons...

1.) Parent's will not be fighting!
2.) There will be no traveling!
3.) No STUPID, ANNOYING relatives :)

Bayleef

Onion?
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! May you hearts be filled with happiness and warmth, while your stomachs are filled with food. XD

^Sorry about the bad one liner... =P

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
Thank you serebii.I am having a happy Thanksgiving.I have a lot of food this year more food than ever.I can finally take a break from my school life.

Don't forget whilst watching the Macy's parade, to watch out for the Pikachu balloon again! Its back for year 5, it's good that they get Balloons, they almost got grounded!

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Yup.Today is Thanksgiving for me[I'm American].I hate Turkey though.It tastes disgusting!Well ethier way today is a day of giving!

Valkyrie X

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. :) I'll probably weigh ten pounds heavier by the end of the day due to stuffing myself with turkey. XP

;381;AMW;380;

SnowStorm92

~*!Mystical Chaos!*~
Thanks Joe, happy thanks giveing to everyon else! Don't each to much and don't fall for that "pull my finegr" trick =P.

~~Brad

silver

Happy Thanksgiving fellow americans and every one who celibrates it.

Be safe and most of all eat all the turkey you can!(yay stuffing)

D

Dark Lava

silver said:
Happy Thanksgiving fellow americans and every one who celibrates it.

Be safe and most of all eat all the turkey you can!(yay stuffing)
Your not american silver?

I like the stuffing in the turkey its my favorite part but the bad news is i cant eat all myself T_T

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Yoru Ryu said:
Hey, how come we didn't get a "Happy Guy Fawkes night" or "Happy Bonfire night" but we get a Thanksgiving one? Or maybe we did... i dunno >_>

Happy Thanksgiving an' all that.

Guy Fawkes Night isn't a national holiday. You don't get the day off like with Thanksgiving. The UK is lacking in real days of holiday. America has Independance Day, Presedants Day, and a bunch of other stuff, the UK don't get holidays on any saints days, Remberance is on a Sunday so it barely counts, and nobody would want to celebrate the current government anyway.

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
meh... im not american... just living there... anyways at least i get to skip school... and get food... well anyways happy thanksgiving

D

Dawnstar

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! If you aren't thankful for anything, be thankful you live. With death...there is no good and bad, so don't think of that.

Anyways, if you want to see something Thanksgiving-related and cool...*points to sprite in siggy* Click! I'm not gonna kill the turkey, I'm having ham! lol

snorlax4eva

Hive Trainer
Serebii said:
Hey all

Just wishing all you Americans have a good thanksgiving even though Id ont celebrate or condone the celebration of it

Don't eat too much turkey and whatnot :p
Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to all the other Americans!

Dont worry I will eat too much :p

SuperShadow

Pac-Man Jr. said:
Thanks, Joe. Did anyone else see the Pikachu Balloon at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade? It was awesome. The sponsors also played the Original Pokemon Theme Song in the background. Happy Thanksgiving, Pickachu!!!

^^

I know, that was my favorite part. Happy Thanksgiving/Turkey and stuffing day.

Eszett

one love
Thanks, Serebii. I wish I could eat too much turkey, but my family's not even making any this time. ;[

Oh well, I better be thankful we're even having it. :p

Last edited:

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
RaZoR LeAf said:
Guy Fawkes Night isn't a national holiday. You don't get the day off like with Thanksgiving. The UK is lacking in real days of holiday. America has Independance Day, Presedants Day, and a bunch of other stuff, the UK don't get holidays on any saints days, Remberance is on a Sunday so it barely counts, and nobody would want to celebrate the current government anyway.

Hmm, i just figured that since many people here do celebrate it, it'd get a mention. Whether people celebrate it because of the history or just because it's a tradition. Bah, it's dying out anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.