• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Happy Tree Friends

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I have no idea if this thread's already made, but...

Anyway, for those of you who've lived in a box their entire lives, Happy Tree Friends is a gory animated series where cute cartoon characters are killed in sometimes hilarious, sometimes disturbing ways. To be honest, I like this show - it's a nice way of relieving stress sometimes xD

So, what are your opinions of it?

I LOVE Happy Tree Friends. I can't watch them for now cause my mom would kill me if I watched it on her PC, but none the less, I LOVE THEM!!!

Also, I already made this thread and it got closed

Sadism, which is what one needs to enjoy such a show, is not one of my many qualities. Masochism is, however, so I force myself to watch it.

Last edited:

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Though I'm not one to appreciate gore, blood, and excessive violence in awkward situations, I am fond of the series. What I've seen is funny. Sadly, however, I can only take so much. Now, Llama's with Hats is something that I can truly appreciate.