• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest 1st Gen pokemon to train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
Mine was Dratini.

pichu96

Dratini because it took forever to train it to Dragonite!

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Rofl...Dratini. It took forever. x.x;;

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Dratini was sooo annoying but it was worth it in the end

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Abra has been really tough to train lately, because it only knows Teleport, so you have to switch everytime. The first offensive move it learns is Confusion when it evolves, but still Kadabra is really fragile and so tough to train.

K Train

Yea I'm gonna say Dratini was very hard to train I still find it hard to train in Gen IV lol

SilverMorty

Definitely Dratini, it was so hard to catch as well and so rare

THEN you have to get it to level 55 to be finally evolved >.>

Yeah, Dratini's a pain, but definitely worth it

Red1062

So Cool
I say Dratini like everyone else. But man did I love Dragonite so much more back in those days.

Rad3n

Banned
I'm going to say Beedrill. Something about having no movepool xD!

Muk, Kabuto and Rapidash also took ages.

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
i'd have to say the same with Dratini, due to it being a Dragon. He's still a difficulty to this day.

Well, like everyone pretty much has said so far mine was dragonite too. Magikarp sucked too until it evolved and I could teach it some better moves. After those were trained though I could pretty much beat the elite four without getting hurt.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Magikarp, Abra, and Dratini. Those Pokemon took forever. And try training that Magikarp you can buy from the salesman in the Pokemon Center by Mt. Moon. (Yes, I was bored one day and bought it). Very, very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.