• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hardest and weirdest ays to get shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
Here are my weirdest ways.

Getting shiny flygon via shiny trapinch by just appearing while going through the dessert.

Getting a shiny linoone at a event at ebgames never even knew it was happening but I brang my gba for amuzment but I downloaded a shiny linoon.

Encountered a shiny garados in crystal (my first pokemon game)
never caught it and never knew about shinies.

Got a shiny makuita but lost it in corrupted data on a different emerald.

Got my friend not one but TWO SHINY DUSKULLES on his emerald in a row!

"L"

First why isnt this in the general discussion?

And second my weirdest way was when I decided to go on a weedle killing spree to train my pikachu.

Grumpig

Exams already?!
A friend (who didn't know a thing about shinies) once told me he encountered a strange-colored Tentacool while surfing. I asked him if he caught it, and he said no, and I was like "WHAT?!". I then proceeded to instruct him on the ways of the shiny. :p

Red1062

So Cool
got a shiny roselia for a regular graveler off of GTS

CWtennis

LOL i like the shiny guarados one but i remember on crystal, *this is the only shiny i've EVER encountered so im unlucky ='(* but i was training my typhlosion at the place rite before the cave where red is and so i ran into a tangela that was slightly greenish color. i knew about shinys a lil just from gyrados but i didnt know wat every pokemon looked like in shiny form so i thought my gameboy color was getting older and the color was fading so i got scared, killed it, saved, turned off gameboy...=(

Status
Not open for further replies.