• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest captures in the safari zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Kanghaskan. That little..

Aquarelle

Staff member
Chansey. I don't even know how many HOURS it took me to finally catch that thing...

brysondd24

Pinsir Tauros and Chansey

Tauros, Dratini and Pinsir

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Chansey. I couldn't even FIND one. Also, Kangaskhan. They were the worst.

PsychoKitty

Mewtwo Fangirl
Chansey. Good Arceus, took me two days to catch and when I did (My friend was at my house and asked me if I took medication, lol.) I was jumping around all happy and almost dropped my DS down the stairs.

Kalosian

So long
Probably Chansey, I'm not sure if I ever managed to catch one in the Safari Zone. Pinsir & Scyther were also really hard to catch.

Herugrim

Corrupter of Pokemon
Dratini wasn't so bad. He tough to catch, yeah, but at least you can stand in one spot and just keep fishing for him so you can just keep trying until you get one.

On the other hand it took me all day to get Tauros and Kangaskhan. Sometimes they'll stick around longer if you toss food at them, and after that it's all luck. Chancy, on the other hand, never sticks around, so I never bother.

Psyanic

( ⌐▀-▀)
I'd say Tauros and Chansey, because I only caught a handful of each, maybe one or two if I can remember correctly. They were a pain since in most cases, I'd only get one Poke Ball, or else they'd run away.

Shazdar

Why is blue?
Tauros I take forever to find him and miss still have never caught him. Once i walked in grass and it went like this : Walk a step Chansey Walk a step Chansey Walk a step Chansey Wow the luck and i caught the second but Tauros has never been captured to this day by me.

Z3FA1R

Cudi Clan
I've only really ever had trouble with Tauros, and Chansey. Chansey's actually stayed for a while, and I lucked out, but Tauros never friggin' stays after one turn, luckily, I got it in one ball, before. Was I ever lucky. I've caught multiple, Dragonaire, Dratini, Kangashan, and Scyther, though.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Chansey and Dratini... >.> OH GOD!! It was hard to Reel a Dratini in.. and I got a Dragonair reeled in once but it fled after I threw three Safari Balls and a Bait... >:

G50

No longer posting
Chansey and Tauros, I was never able to catch them in the Safari Zone even after 40+ tries...

Status
Not open for further replies.