• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest challenge in BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Just like the title said, what is your hardest challenge in BW.

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
For me, It had to have been the elite four. My team was underleveled except for a level 55 druddigon and i had to ration my max revives so i would have some for the champ.

donphant

after completing the game and the initial elite four all my Pokemon were low LV50 so when the eastern side was unlocked it was training my team up so they were on level par with wild pokemon

Silent Murderer

Shadow Trainer
umm a few odd ones here and there, battling lenora, battling iris, after you unlock the eastern side of unova trying to get level with not only the trainers but the wild pokemon,and cynthia,only trainer i ever had to use a revive on

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Elite four took me a couple of tries( ahem 30ish ) but i eventually beat them

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I had the same underlevelled issue too for the E4. My team was around Lv 51-54 so it was tricky but with a few crits and some hax, I managed to pull out the win!

Solfatara

Forest-Dweller
I think filling up the pokédex just keeps becoming a more and more time-consuming and difficult task. I think first gen was the only time I actually did it - now I'm far short on legies, especially from third and fourth gen. Guess I'll have to start using the GTS for them.
Making a good team is also always a challenge.

D.Dusk

Elite four, why? I totally did not expect it to be that long, in previous generations, the storyline did not continue up to the Elite Four so they were short. But this new change totally surprised me and I barely made it through, being lucky to be able to defeat Ghetsis' Hydreigon after spamming many Revives.

Rowdy

The wait for Nintendo and Gamefreak to make Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect available to obtain, thus completing the Pokedex completely.

Does that count?

Last edited:

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Let's see...

Lenora was easy, because I found a Sawk before fighting her and I swept her entire team...
Elesa was a bit more challenging, because of the Emolgas... but she was still easy.
Isis was the hardest one, because the Fraxure I was using had a speed reducing nature.
Oh, yeah, and Ghetsis? Sawk, use Close Combat! *OHKO*

The Eastern edge of Unova, it seems like the trainers are worse than usual.

I've been underleveled pretty much since Lenora.

DooblyDooHaxorus

Sometimes On.....
I don't know if this counts, but one of my friend bet 20$ that I couldnt beat the second playthrough elite four in less than 30 min. I won, but barely. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.