• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest challenge in BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Elesa's gym is only hard if you don't have the following
rock types
ground types
ice types

Rock types - Roggenrola/Boldor(?) doesn't have good Rock type attacks unless you sacrifice training for all your Pokemon to level it.

Ground types - Sandile/Krokorok gets screwed due to the two Emolgas using Flying type attacks. Worse yet, those two squirrels from hell are deadly fast. Drilbur is a good option but she also employs Flame Charge.

Ice types - There's not a single Ice type before Elesa unless you resort to trading. Moreover, her Zebstrika knows Flame Charge sooooooooo...

Falk

Post-Elite 4 gave me quite an challenge. I had to use a lot of Revives to get through it...

XXD17

Draco rex
The battle facility/ subway is my hardest challenge...freaking pokemon with broken stats and having hax to their advantage...even my fully EV trained pokes barely stand a chance...

Cerex

The battle subway is annoying because of how bad it's all stacked against the player, but that's to expected. The hardest challenge for me were the trainers post the E4, they had such a ridiculous spike in levels in comparison to the Elite Four that my entire team blacked out several times.

I could Lenora being difficult if you didn't have Pignite but one of the other starters.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Lenora isnt hard at all lol , ever heard of Sawk with Sturdy?

Elesa is hard because their isnt a single good counter pokemon since her zebstrika with flame charge rogen doesnt have a reliable ground type attack yet ( mine had smack down and I also had a krookodile so I just used smack down switch to sandile use sand tomb and rocktomb buhbuy you elmos!

Vandslaux

Elesa's gym is only hard if you don't have the following
rock types
ground types
ice types
I had a Drilbur and it was hard. Rock Tomb didn't do much, the Emolgas were immune to Dig, but at least they were limited to Aerial Ace, Pursuit, and Quick Attack.

GoldNinja

Breeder
The time when you enter the Elite Four for the first time, that was hard xD Almost threw my DS on the wall 'cus my pokemon kept fainting!

I blame my inexperience though, it was my first time against them and I didn't know what to expect - turned out my pokemon were underleveled xD Naturally now I can go through the E4 no sweat :)

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Not much in black and white was extremely difficult for me, probably just Lenora and her stinkin' retaliate move lol. That or battling caitlin after the main game.

mew0099

Prince of Hope
N's Sigilyph in Nimbasa City defeated me numerous times .
Lenora was difficult but I made it through [ urgh , retaliate ! ] .
But the hardest for me was the Elite Four - I almost didn't make it through ! I only had one level 50 on me , no revives , and no legendaries .

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Ok what the **** I was in the battle facitly and I was about to win but then, Some dude came in and he had a frickin legendarys I'm not joking I am for real!

Typhoon_HG

Returning User
Elesa was my only real challenge. I had to train up my Archen to Lv. 30 before I even had a chance against her Emolgas. Other than Grimsley's Bisharp, the E4 was fairly easy and I took out Ghetsis' Hydreigon pretty easily. Also, even though I was pretty underlevelled, Unova's eastern side wasn't to hard (although the first battle took me by surprise).

Edit: N's Sigilyph in Nimbasa was pretty hard too.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Yeah alright let's get some more posts in tell your friends about it!

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
The only thing that was remotely hard for me was Elesa and her two Emolga. I had super effective on them at the time. I expected Ghetsis' Hydreigon to be really hard for me, but I think I took it out with a couple HJK from my Scrafty.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
The battle subway is the hardest challenge. I still haven't gotten more than 24 wins in any of the super lines ;_;

Also the sudden level increase of the NPC's pokemon post E4. I was shocked when the opponent's pokemon were almost 20 levels higher than mine.

fuyu-seetaa

Birthday: 8/14/1997!
The first was Elesa. I had Panpour (weak against Electrics), Tranquill (weak against Electrics), and my Herdier and, um, I'm not sure if it was a Patrat still or a Watchog. Anyway, I also had Servine. It's kinda obvious why she was so hard, and some other trainers in her gym (Acrobatics takes out Servine, Double Team is... annoying, and Volt Switch...).

Later it was the Elite Four (when I first challenged them). Caitlyn and the ghost-girl were the hardest with Reuniclus (Focus Blast) and Chandelure (Fire Blast). Not to mention Ghetis and his Hydreigon AND Eelektross. How does it know Flamethrower?! It's an eel!

Status
Not open for further replies.