• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest gym leader in johto

Hardest johto gym leader

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Whitney.

Especially when in Crystal, my team consisted of Quilava, Spinarak and Pidgeotto, all weak to Rollout >>

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Whiney that god damn miltank .... ugh hate it

Vatti

The One and Only
Whitney was always hard for me but, Morty was worse. Morty is always the only Gym Leader thaat i have to use items during the battle. I hate his Gengar!

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Crystal then Whitney, that Rollout and Attract (think it had Attrack) was a pain. I eventually beat her tho.

SS then Bugsy. I picked Chikorita so Bayleef was weak to Scyther.

I think Miltank was very difficult, because I had my Croconaw lv 25 but I couln't fainted it. If you use a Machop which you obtains in Goldenrod City, you won't have many problems.

Cutty

Forever now
For me its Clair. Its hard if im not really prepared.

wilso

clair mainly because she had dragon types and the fact that they would spam thunder wave on you also the only counter i had was ice punch feraligatr and her signature pokemon was part water >.<

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Whitney and Morty were the hardest and they were sort of back to back. The way the whole Miltank situation was played, was more annoying than difficult to me. She did knock out my Pokemon with the Rollout and then she gave the MooMoo milk. I remember resetting a bunch of times and having the Miltank's Rollout fail or miss and I just keep attacking, I wore it down pretty quickly thank goodness.
Morty was hard because I didn't really have much to combat ghosts.

Marceman

Just saying the word "Miltank" brings back bad memories for a generation of players. Pretty clear choice to me.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
Whitney and her Miltank just need to exit the area.