• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest gym leader

Who is the hardest Gym leader?

• Roxane

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Brawly

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Wattson

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Flannery

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Norman

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Winona

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Tate & Liza

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • The Sootopolis Gym leaders

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters

SpongeBoblover

< She's preaty
Who was the hardest gym leader?

I think Norman & Wattson are hard.

I might come back to tell who else was hard

Vycksta

To be honest I found them all fairly easy, gave them a can of whoop-arse first time around. However the only two who lasted fairly long in battle were both Norman and Winona... so I might as well go with them.

Jupitel

Legendary Killer
tate and liza are hard to defeat when I'm using blaziken
all the other gyms are very easy

Last edited:

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Winona, I had trubble with her with very starter I chose

snatch

the twins were a pain. I had high leveled pokemon, but my blaziken was weak against them, and not very effective,

tate and liza mainly because i was a few pokemon weak to psycic

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
^i found winona pretty hard due to the smae reasons....other gyms were fairly easy..

Hell_fire

......duck...
i started with treeko i hadno trouble with him winona or flannery
liza tate were annoying but swellow got em i think i would say
hmm no gym leader but pheobe is tough for me

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
i chose mudkip so wattson was a breeze and tata and liza were like surfing in the OC (were i live) there were pretty much alla breezze

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
I found Norman tough. Well on my first run through on Sapphire. Ruby was easy ;) Combusken pwns...

What is Tate and Liza's team on Emerald? Coz i thought she was easy on Ruby (Sceptile and Larion FTW!) and i had no problems with her on Sapphire.

XRay

---what I'm getting
They are all pretty easy, but if I had to choose, it'd be Norman...

Tony

I almost lost to the twins because I wasn't prepared for an earthquake spamming claydol and a xatu who used calm mind till its stats wouldnt go higher lol

the claydol was the real problem

the rest of the leaders were pretty much a joke though