• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest Homework Assignments?

My hardest is my CCNA Networking by Cisco...I don't call it straight-through cable or a crossover...I call it the blue and green cables.

Smokay

Let madness take you
anything that requires talking (writing) about myself cuz my life straight up sucks.
in my old school they use to say "make something up" which requires me to be creative...

Mine was when I had to write a detailed toxicology report on an area with an extensive history which ranged back into the 1890s. Included in this project was the fact that I had to develop a sampling methodology and then apply it when I actively went out to the field and extensively took samples in several areas (like a professional). I then had to develop a map of the sites, along with a reference site. I then had to run an SRM with both organic and sedimentary samples, in the lab, running acid digestion, etc... on chromatographers etc. The data I then generated included metals, PCBs, and a few other organic pollutants. I then compared this data to historical levels and wrote a report. I included much information in this report and had to talk about the suspected sources of the pollution, its effect on the ecosystem, and finally, how to re-mediate these conditions.

Basically I had to generate my own data from samples that I took in the field. Develop my own lab protocol and run samples. Then write a detailed 20+ page report on it.

Try to top that homework assignment lol. I'm just glad that I didn't have to present that report, ugh.

BlazingCold

taking algebra in 5th grade, with the 7th graders..

ugh, I remember those days 3 years ago