• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest Legendary Bird To Catch?

What was the Hardest Legendary Bird To Catch?

• Zapdos

Votes: 95 27.5%
  • Articuno

Votes: 145 42.0%
  • Moltres

Votes: 105 30.4%

• Total voters

rippersteveM5

i hAVe A n05e
Which one was the hardest for you? Mine was Zapdos (about 10 tries) but it eventually paid off as it's now lvl 100.

~Flareon~

I think the hardest legendary bird Pokemon to catch is Moltres. It took me many tries to catch it with Ultra Balls.

Blazios

The chance of capture is exactly the same. For me, they were all just as hard as each other.

coolminun

Banned
For me it was Articuno. i caught moltres on my first try. Caught Zapdos after about 2 tries with a great ball, i may add. But Articuno was just stubborn. it took me like 9 or 10 tries just to get it. Plus it's life was red and it was paralyzed.

Crasher

i caught moltres on my first try.

Seriously? Wow, it took my ages on LG, but in FR I just ordered a Drill Peck from Zapdos and a Blast Burn from Charizard and one ultra ball means Moltres is caught. I dropped my GBA, and the game reset. I done exactly the same thing and I caught him again. To be honest, Moltres was pretty hard for me before I did that.

I got a really weird thing...I timed my catches and i got almost exactly 17 minutes for each one...all you have to do is get its health down and either freeze, paralyze, or put it 2 sleep. I like paralyze cuz it doesnt wear off unlike all the others.

;359; rocks

mewfan1

I caught Articuno and Moltres with less than 10 ultra balls, each.

But for me, Zapdos was the biggest pain. He just didn't want to be caught! But, I did catch him like 50 Ultra Balls later...

canyoubeatme111

Im still lonely
Articuno is the hardest 4 me only took 23 mins lol

Fire Suicune

Moltres (even if it was my fave) was a big pain. I had to keep soft resetting so that it would use Endure, after which I woul use Blastoise's Hydro Cannon or something that would faint it. Then came Thunder Wave, and it still took me way too many times to catch it. It had terrible natures each time I caught it, too...

-F.S. out