• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest Legendary Bird To Catch?

What was the Hardest Legendary Bird To Catch?

• Zapdos

Votes: 95 27.5%
  • Articuno

Votes: 145 42.0%
  • Moltres

Votes: 105 30.4%

• Total voters

palkia1

Palkia Lover
For me, it was Articuno. Moltres went in after three ultra balls, Xapdos after five, but Articuno took about 40. It just wouldn't go in

Habitso

hlo i'm tom o.O
zapdos: great balled
articuno: pretty tough, ultra'd
moltres: 20 tries, ultra'd

im back on my leafgreen (my last post was firered)

there was this cheat that said if you brought 42 pokeballs to catch Zapdos, 35 for Articuno and 21 for moltres, you could catch each one immidiately. i tried it. it DOES NOT WORK.

so i just buy 99 pokeballs and chuck 'em till they're either caught or gone. however, i still think articuno is the hardest. moltres always takes me about 15 balls...i wonder why

perseverance is the best and last policy.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Articuno cost me 52 Ultra balls, but he's worth it, the IV's are really high, though the nature blows o_o

Renami

Benevolence
Articuno. It wasted 32+ Ultraballs and keeps on attacking DX

dusk456

Dark Lord
Articuno. Ask why?
Cause I used 52 Great Balls and failed and at last when I had 2 pokeballs I throw one and it was caught. I had to waste 52 GREAT BALLS!!!

I think for me, it might have been Articuno or Moltres. It was one of the two but I can't remember exactly. I don't think that Zapdos was too much of a problem for me.

I personally thought taey were all really easy. (especially compared to the Regi's.)
But I would say moltres, except when it uses endure. Then it was pretty easy.

Dude7

My Hardest One Was Zapdos It Killed 5 Pokemon And I Had To Catch It With Snorlax
Articuno Was The Easiest
Moltres Was Easier Than Zapdos

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Articuno was the hardest for me

SatoshixKasumi 4eva

Legendary Tamer
Articuno. It was hard for me to track down, as well. Zapdos, I will admit, I was lazy, and caught it with a Master Ball. Moltres, took about 5 tries from memory, but I didnt like Articuno. Either I caught it with and Ultra Ball in Fire Red, or I'm mistaking it with XD and I actually fainted it. Either way, it was a pain.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Moltres wasn't so hard to catch, but Articuno was almost impossible for me..