• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hardest legendary bird

A couple of words, stupid Moltres.
I must of used about fifty ultra balls and forty pokeballs on that stupid thing.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I think Articuno was the hardest for me. I don't remember exactly why, but I know I had to try multiple times to catch him, while the others I just had to battle once.

ChloboShoka

Writer
For me, Moltres was okay to catch, *I used a masterball on that* And Articuno and Zapdos where a challenge to catch. Zapdos I had to do a lot of times. XD

firework

moltres was super easy, 1 ultra ball at 1 hp with paralysis
zapdos was like 27 ultra balls, 1 hp and paralysis

articuno, it was a pain, 30 ultra pokes at 1 hp and paralysis

PowerOver9000

Legend hunter
Articuno took me A TON of time to do.
(and over 40 ultra balls).
But he's definately worth it.

Zapdos for me was the easiest.

PowerOver9000

Legend hunter
Articuno took me A TON of time to do.
(and over 40 ultra balls).
But he's definately worth it.

Zapdos for me was the easiest.

yhwdh19

Articuno was the easiest for me. Moltres was pretty stubborn. had to use a lot of ultra balls and great balls to catch it.

every1lovesaipom

aipom the great
zapdos

zapdos isthe hardest because the one thing that is really afective on bird pokemon is thunder but he is thunder also so it is hard to weeken him

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
None but when I was getting Zapdos I only had 1 ultra ball in pokeball pocket (nothing else) and if it broke out then I had to restart and do it again. I finally got it after restarting 7 times.

KingNido

Tied between Articuno and Moltres, although the last time I caught the Legendary Birds I didn't have too much trouble from any of them.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
zapados by far.... articuno you just need to throw like 20 or 30 ultra balls... moltres is a tool lol

aaron-now

Articuno. I hate doing puzzles where wild pokemon can come and interupt my train of thought. Zapdos was more of a maze and moltres was pretty easy with few pokemon disrupting me.

ironknight42

Zapdos...is a pain and his moveset really isn't that great so he's hardly worth catching

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Articuno was by far the hardest. I used my masterball up before him and later regretted it. and i think Zapdos was the easiest

I agree! Moltres is like a tough piece of gristle you cant chew but your gonna get it in the end!!!!