• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hardest legendary bird

groudonlover

I make Banners
Articuno...
My catcher is a Lvl 30 Paras, so he has a Type Disadvantage against all of them...
But, Moltres used Endure to a Critical Hit with a Thunderbolt from my Jolteon, which also Paralyzed him(yay), and for Zapdos, i first had him using up all of his Drill Peck PP's on a Graveler, then using False Swipe from a Marowak i caught in Victory Road
On articuno, i first got lost in the cave, pushed boulders wrong and had to start over, then, when i got to Articuno, i had forgotten to bring Marowak, so i used Thief with Paras(after it used up Ice Beam on Lapras!) until it almost fainted, then Spore and Great Balls. Caught him after 7 Great Ball's and 1 Ultra Ball!

Sonic15

May Fanboy
Articuno. I just couldn't catch it for some reason. My friend actualy had to trade me one of his hacked masterballs.
I mean, the other 2 were a piece of cake. But I wasted about 200 ultraballs on that articuno (adding up every time I restarted)

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Hardest for me was Motres. In the end, I was so annoyed I was stupid enough to use a Master Ball on him. Thankfully my friend traded me one of his hacked ones for Suicune.

Palkia Keeper

I eat Mudkipz
Im having trouble catching all of them! they dont want to live in my balls :(

Torosiken

This is a title.
Hardest 1 is zapdos! But I catch the 3 birds with ultra balls both :| but Moltres with great ball

Rommath

▲_▲
Zapdos was hardest for me, I would use False Swipe to have it down to 1 HP, and it would just keep refusing to stay in the Ultra Ball. Eventually, I managed to catch it with a Great Ball.

ApocsuneNight

Definitely Zapdos, its taking me forever to get him. ^_^ and I don't want to use the masterball on him, though I really don't need him... I already have two on my diamond, just more trading material when I find a wifi zone I can use.

DarkishOne

Moltres wouldnt stay in the ball for anything, I put it to sleep, left it with 1-5 hp and still nothing. It took me over 2 hours to catch it. That's just pathetic to me.

Synthetic

Moltres drove me nuts. It didn't matter if I made it sleep, paralysed it, drew it down to nearly 1 HP health - or a mix of all three - it would not get into that ball. I don't know how many Ultra Balls I went through, but I know by the end of it, I was so angry at the blinkin' oversized chicken, I tossed it into the PC Box and never looked at it again.

Extended Time Out, I like to think of it. :p

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Zapdos, IIRC, was the hardest one for me to catch.

I had it paralyzed and it was down to 1 HP due to False Swipe but it still wouldn't stay in the ultra balls I threw. The battle lasted so long that it ended up using Struggle and killing itself (same thing happened with Ho-oh). I tried to catch it again and was successful on the 4th ball. Finally.

The hardest one gor me to catch was moltres. I was able to capture Articuno and Zapdos in Poke Balls but it took an Ultra ball to capture Moltres