• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hardest legendary bird

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
Zapdos was the hardest for me. I caught everyone in Great Balls except for Zapdos. I caught him in an Ultra Ball.

RockSteady

Pikamew
Zapdos. I still haven't caught it yet, it's that hard. On a sidenote, I caught Mewtwo with a Pokeball, and you have to admit, that's pretty tough.

Shiny Espeon0429

Articuno hands down by an absolute mile.

ArabGamer

Zapdos was hardest for me, I wasted 3 Great Balls and 2 Ultra Balls trying to catch it!

Well Zapdos and Moltres took about 2 hours each. But copared to Latios that is nothing. Encountering was easy, but I ran him to minimum HP and to the point where he had to use struggle about 5 or 6 times and still couldnt catch him with 70 ultraballs and 10 timerballs.

I found Moltres the hardest, because Fire Spin was a big pain; it chips away at your health and I couldnt switch out... Also it just wouldnt stay in the 50+ Ultra balls I used!

Mewtwo101

Anti Chaos/Tyranid
i fonud them all quite easy but articuno took 4 DAYS NON STOP

[converanga]

converse + manga
They all like hated me! i think i wasted a hundred ultra balls on them :p

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Moltres was the most difficult for me. It always killed my Venusaur, and my other Pokemon were too low-leveled to do any good.

Red831

PKMN Champion
Articuno was the one I HATED because I would always go in the wrong entrance to Sea Foam Islands, there were always a million wild pokemon, and I almost never bought enough ultra balls so I would have to restart and buy more & do it all over again. Not to mention every time it used ice beam I would get frozen