• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest Pokemon Champion

Which was the hardest Pokemon Champion in your opinion?

• Blue

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Lance

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Steven

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Wallace

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Alder

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Iris

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Out of all the champions that you've faced, which one that gave you the most trouble?

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
IMO, Alder gave me a hard time, due to his Bouffalant and his Volcarona, mainly cause the first time I was underleveled, and didn't even had any fighting moves.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
I never really found any of the champions hard, but the one that i had most trouble with was cynthia

True dat, I mean, in Black and White, first time, she KOed my Volcarona in one hit with Stone Edge using Garchomp.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Close call between Cynthia, Steven and Lance.
gotta say Cynthia, though in BW she was a snap.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Close call between Cynthia, Steven and Lance.
gotta say Cynthia, though in BW she was a snap.

Even though I don't have Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, Steven looks like a piece of cake cause he has half-steel types.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Even though I don't have Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, Steven looks like a piece of cake cause he has half-steel types.

... Do you even know the levels of his team? and the Move diversity? and the fact that a mix of the best Steels available, the Fossils, and a random Claydoll are pretty much resisted to everything I ever threw at them?

and don't even get me started on Emerald.

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
For me...it was the Champion in FRLG, I believe it was Gary/Blue. Mainly because of underleveled Pokemon and type disadvantage. XD

Cynthia was the easiest for me, along with Alder. Cynthia was easy because I had all starters and my Empoleon could take a hit from Garchomp....then frezze it with Ice Beam. XD And with Alder I was 3 to 5 levels higher then him so he wasn't much trouble. XD

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
For me...it was the Champion in FRLG, I believe it was Gary/Blue. Mainly because of underleveled Pokemon and type disadvantage. XD

Cynthia was the easiest for me, along with Alder. Cynthia was easy because I had all starters and my Empoleon could take a hit from Garchomp....then frezze it with Ice Beam. XD And with Alder I was 3 to 5 levels higher then him so he wasn't much trouble. XD

Heh, the second time I fought Cynthia, when she sent out her Garchomp, I sent out Dragonite, the attack of Dragon Rush missed, so there was the perfect time to use Outrage.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Cynthia,due to her Garchomp that can sweep your entire team.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
B/W Cynthia