1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hardest Pokemon to capture using a Poke Ball, Great Ball, or Ultra Ball.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by DarkBowsy, Aug 17, 2012.

1. DarkBowsy

DarkBowsy Glitch Master

Just simply explain what the hardest Pokemon to capture was. It has to be captured in either a Poke Ball, Great Ball, or Ultra Ball... Have fun! :)

2. Ninja Bulbasaur

Ninja Bulbasaur Well-Known Member

I can't really rennet any Pokémon that I struggled to catch but I think there was this wild Snorlax even though he was in the red zone and he was paralyzed and seeded. I knocked him out XD

3. Master Leo

Master Leo The Dark Side

Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

I have only been able to catch Suicune and I have had Leafgreen for many years. And I didnt have a Master Ball. It was damn hard.

4. DarkBowsy

DarkBowsy Glitch Master

My hardest would probably have to be Mewtwo. Well, he's hard to catch in general. My other would be Snorlax...

5. coolminun

coolminun Banned

Articuno by far, was my hardest in fire red

6. Draco.

Draco. Dragon Master.

the hardest for me was mewtwo, cuz im always trying to catch everything in regular pokeballs nad he never gave up, untill last when i got him :)

7. Jaguartail

Jaguartail Well-Known Member

I struggled with Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres. Have never tried to catch Mewtwo or Mew.

8. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

The roaming legendaries that's for sure since we are not talking about the Masterball here. Either them or Mewtwo.

9. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I remember having huge problems trying to catch a Ditto once. It was probably because I let it transform into my Steelix, making it much harder to catch.

10. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Legendary without masterball like Mewtwo.

11. Swagsire

Swagsire Well-Known Member

That dagnabit Legendary dog. Good luck finding it albeit catch it w/out crobat/gengar Qwaa! ;195;

12. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

Mewtwo and the legendary dogs

13. EnragedSwalot

EnragedSwalot Well-Known Member

My brother caught a Zapdos in a Pokeball.

14. Mudkipzroks

Mudkipzroks I like being nice!

Mewtwo and Zapdos they were hard to capture with a great ball ultra ball and poke ball

15. Ninja Bulbasaur

Ninja Bulbasaur Well-Known Member

...I new to get farther in my FR game ^^' hm, I think that maybe rare wild Pokemon such as Gyradoes >_<

16. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Besides the obvious Legendaries...

I'm not entire sure anymore. I don't know if I caught the Snorlax or not, and I'm sure there was something on one of the Sevii Islands I had a hard time capturing, but I can't think of any Pokémon at the moment.

17. DarkBowsy

DarkBowsy Glitch Master

Thank you everyone for your posts! One hard one was Rattata. Seriously! When you first start the game, they seem like the hardest thing in the world to catch! Also, I'm bumping up the limits... You can talk about any Pokemon game! I know it's under the Fire Red/Leaf Green section, but this is becoming a good topic! So have fun naming all of the hard ones! Any game, any region! Have fun! :D

18. Akuroma

Akuroma Well-Known Member

The legendary beast and the birds.

19. Darkazure

Darkazure Gentle Giant

****ing ditto.

20. Espeondude

Espeondude Member

Just have a magikarp in the team, and let it transform into that. Bam, it's as easy as catching a magikarp now.