• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hardest pokemon?

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
What was the most difficult pokemon to get a picture of in Snap? To me, it's Muk. It's not that easy throwing 5 Pester Balls at a Grimer.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Mew. Period. That drove me nuts driving to get a good picture. So did Porygon at first >.>

MaskedManAbsolkid

Muk was quite hard to get a picture of. Even though I had problems with Mew, I found Muk more difficult.

Vitiii

Yeeeaaaaaaah, buddy!
Gyarados.
Still don't know how to get him out of the waterfall. xd

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Gyarados.
I think you throw a pester ball in it. I think.

Anyways, I agree with Muk. It was the very last Pokémon I got in the entire game. Gyarados can be hard, and so can Mew, but at least with Mew you get the hang of it after a few times and it is easy to find. I didn't even know where to find Muk, which was the problem.

alli940

I can see you
i never knew where porygon and muk where. but the last pokemon i took a picture of was muk. i saw porygon when psyduck was bugging me. then i was being mean to all pokemons and there it was.... the most beutifull thing in the world................................... a purple slime.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Gyarados.
You through a pester ball in the water in line with the first Mankey near the beginning of the course, then a Magikarp will jump onto land and the mankey will hit it over the mountain. Then near the 3 Gravelers the fish will fall. Throw a pester ball at it again and it will skip into the waterfall and a Gyriados' head will pop out.

Just saying:)

JaimeGreenan

definetly muk i still cant find him

Muk and Gyrados. It took me about 20 tries to get Muk, I'm still trying to hit that damn Magikarp. One time I was able to get it up to the stage where Gyrados pokes out of the waterfall, but I was having too much fun making the 3 Graveller dance. As for Muk, 5 Pester-Balls is just mean.

Another hard one to get is Scyther. Why does it have to be hiding in the bushes with Pikachu? And when you do find it, it runs away. What do you thing they are doing? :0

Muk and Gyrados. It took me about 20 tries to get Muk, I'm still trying to hit that damn Magikarp. One time I was able to get it up to the stage where Gyrados pokes out of the waterfall, but I was having too much fun making the 3 Graveller dance. As for Muk, 5 Pester-Balls is just mean.

Another hard one to get is Scyther. Why does it have to be hiding in the bushes with Pikachu? And when you do find it, it runs away. What do you thing they are doing? :0

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Like the rest of you, Muk...
After all those tries, I get a picture, and the wall covered Muk so only about a centimeter of Muk was on the picture >_<.
Least I got it...

swampertforever

Big ball o' Whims~
dugtrio and starmie, i haven't did the evos once and i need them to finish the roster.
how can you make staryu circle you and diglett move? i snap them loads of times and it doesn't work

Starmie and Zapdos for me.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
To me...it was Zubat.....and i know that you guys are probably going to think i am crazy but i thought that muk was one of the easier ones to take a picture of.....

how can you make staryu circle you and diglett move? i snap them loads of times and it doesn't work

Well to get the Staryu to revolve around you only snap them once....if you snap them again they will stop revolving around you...As for Diglett...each time he sticks his head out the ground, you snap him once.......but you can snap him more than once...if you wish to waste film......and eventually you will get a Dugtrio.....

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Moltres was the most difficult for me, i could never get a decent picture.