• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hare+Guu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

I didn't see an thread on this anime so I just had to post this.
Anyone like this anime? I first learned of it on zapchu's site they had info on it and azumanga daioh of coarse none of the two anime hit U.S yet so it was neat reading about it. I bought Hare+Guu limited edition box it's great I got a wig with it. ^0^
I love it so far I saw it on my newtype disc so ythought I buy it to see more and it's pretty good.
There's 26 episodes total plus two OAV Haré+Guu DELUXE and Haré+Guu FINAL
Here's a website with info on it.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1140

Last edited:
I hard about this series from a news entry on ANN regarding the DVD release. The description sounded very interesting so I decided to purchase it when the time came. (I was so disappointed when it got pushed to February) Luckily, Anime Nation (who owns the license) was selling the DVDs at least two weeks before the official release at 10% of the MSRP. As soon as I discovered that, I immediately purchased the special edition DVD with the artbox and the wig.

After finishing the first DVD, I seriously enjoyed it. Guu's antics and Haré's reaction to all of it was just hilarious. The dubbing was good as well. I'm glad that I started buying it now. Typically, I wait for the boxset but this is too good to wait a year for the last DVD to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.