• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haremshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Guardian Ash

Aura Guardian
A new shipping I hope will catch on if possible about Ash and basically every girl he has traveled with, Misty, May, Dawn and Iris. If you want to include others that is fine since it is a harem. So, if you can't decide which shipping you like or are tired of hearing about why this ship is better than another, why not become a haremshipper, where everyone can love the main protagonist of the Pokemon anime!

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
I was wondering how long something like this would take to happen, lol.

but then again there is always going to be a new female character every generation, so by time the anime comes to an end Ash would be like an ancient chinese emperor who had multiple wives during his rule, lol. :D

Encyclopika

The Queen
I'm not sure how useful this is since we already have threads for each of the individual pairings. This would end up being all of those threads in one, which is pretty complicated, or, it will be about the possibility of this even happening, which it's not. There's not much to discuss, really, after that.
I'll leave this open and see where it goes, but if this turns into a debate thread, or just a mash up of the individual pairing threads, I'm going to have to close it.

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
Yeah i kind of have to agree with Encyclopika here. Aura Guardian Ash, i really don't see this thread taking off with other people, yeah i had my joke, but i think people like to ship a pair and not make it a harem. it is great you have an opinion but i doubt a lot of people will share it in anyway.

Aura Guardian Ash

Aura Guardian
Thank you for at least giving this a shot and I will understand if you close this thread.

Anyway, its true that people usually ship only one pairing, but i'm pretty sure there are those who would like to see harems get developed over one character. A way I thought of getting a discussion started in the thread is this: with every harem, each girl is different. Such as a tsundere, a hot and cold person, the smart one, etc. So whho do you think each of the girls are in Ash's harem?

Status
Not open for further replies.