• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harley Rides Again! (437)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was mostly relieved that May used Munchlax for the Contest battle here instead of the ever-so-predictable Squirtle or Combusken. I also cheered when Harley showed up and sashayed towards May. Harley's appeal with Ariados was creepy but also cool, and seeing Ash stop Team Rocket's scheme was a waste; why did TR have to plan a scheme anyway?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hee hee I liked how Harley upset Jessie before the contest and his appeal with Ariados was kind of creepy. I didn't like May's millionth ice appeal, but seeing her lose to Harley was refreshing at least. :3

Octillery didn't seem like a Harley Pokemon to me, but I liked this whole Contest because we saw Harley win for once. My favorite scene was the Drew letter. :)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Okutank being on Harley's team was a good surprise in that it was unexpected, but fitting. When Gonbe and Okutank battled, I was expecting it to be another win for Haruka given her track record against Harley, so the opposite happening was delightful. Gonbe's Metronome'd Thunder should've ended the match, though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Gonbe's Metronome'd Thunder should've ended the match, though.

Even tho Munchlax was extremely lucky when his Metronome move became Thunder, he was still way behind when it came to points. So even with Octillery's weakness to electric attacks, I can see why it wasn't enough to win Munchlax the battle.

I didn't like how soft May was with Munchlax when she gave him food despite him screwing up against Harley. That, and the letter from Drew seemed kind of pointless since May could've discovered the new Contest without his help.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Thinking back, it was about time that Haruka used Gonbe in a Contest even if she ended up losing as a result, which for the record, I blame on her and not just Harley because Haruka barely trained Gonbe for Contests to begin with. What I enjoyed the most was how Harley angered Musashi at the souvenir stand, and also how Sonansu got frightened when Ariados did its Appeal.

Alloutℯ

Banned
So May lost to Harley yet in the end did it even matter? Harley's revenge seemed pointless since May handled her loss gracefully.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So May lost to Harley yet in the end did it even matter? Harley's revenge seemed pointless since May handled her loss gracefully.

Harley's win did seem rather pointless in the sense that Haruka's loss didn't impact her progress in Kanto's Contest circuit, which made Harley's need to feel superior seem like a lost cause. Still, Harley's victory was overdue.

Daizy

I call you honey
Well for the sake of realistic writing May should lose at least one contest in the region, so I'm glad she lost here. May seemed overly confident about beating Harley, which backfired.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
May seemed overly confident about beating Harley, which backfired.

She seemed confident, although I'm glad that she didn't have too much of an ego when she lost and that she accepted it gracefully.

Evarenun

I thought this was a funny episode. It was almost as if PUSA sat down and planned, "Okay, how can we make Harley even more out-there than what 4Kids did?" Each of Harley's lines was a gem, especially the "May's boy toys" remark. I thought it was ironic Harley was laughing at the idea of working with Team Rocket, considering what happens later on. My favorite scene would have to be at the end when May got the letter and rose.

Harley's voice is amazing. Some great lines too. Finally May loses.
"Boy toys" O_O