• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harley Rides Again! (437)

mrbrightside69

*The Water Warrior*
Personally i think they need to tone Harley down a bit, I mean he was shaking his hips like the rent was due tomorrow. Overall I think his voice was done well, or better then some of the other, cough...cough...ash, james, meowth... cough...cough.. I think they should just make him a little less queen, i mean don't kids watch this show, Yeah but it was alright.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
I thought this was a funny episode. It was almost as if PUSA sat down and planned, "Okay, how can we make Harley even more out-there than what 4Kids did?" Each of Harley's lines was a gem, especially the "May's boy toys" remark. I thought it was ironic Harley was laughing at the idea of working with Team Rocket, considering what happens later on. My favorite scene would have to be at the end when May got the letter and rose.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I don't know if I've ever pointed out great writing, but I thought this episode was extremely well-written...specifically Harley. "May's boy-toys" "powder my nose"

Despite some of the crappy voices, I enjoyed this episode. Harley laughing at TR was a hoot!

Waiting 2 Evolve

Beginning Trainer
The writing for "Harley Rides Again" was really awesome, and SO funny!!! one of my favorite episodes - I was ROTFLMAO throughout (powder my nose, boy toys - HA!!!)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Well, at least Harley didn't pull any cruel tricks on May this time, and he got in a line that made me crack up (boy toys!). I still don't like the guy, but at least he had one episode where he didn't make me want to slap him around a while. Too bad May didn't win this time, but at least it was an okay episode otherwise. The best part had to be Wobbuffet falling through the roof in the middle of Harley's first round. ROFLOL :D I honestly thought Team Rocket did that on purpose, but it turned out he just fell through from the balloon. LOL It was interesting to see that Team Rocket wanted May to beat him after he sassed them earlier too.

Overall, 7/10. I'm looking more forward to the next two contests.

-Sonansu!-

Not A Happy Camper
Man, a very well-dubbed episode by PUSA.

I couldn't believe how much more flamboyant they made Harley (who is actually one of my favorite characters in the anime) as opposed to the 4kids version.

All my favorite parts in the episode involve him, actually, except for one:

-Harley getting mad when May mocks his "powder my nose" line.
-Harley calling Ash and Brock May's "boy toys." That was priceless.
-Harley shouting "HEART ATTAAAACK!" when Octillery was struck by lightning.
-During Team Rocket's quintessential "blast off," Jessie asks James, "Who's prettier, Harley or me?" and James responds, "Do I have to?!"

Overall, a pretty well-dubbed episode. Ash is starting to sound better though he still seems to lack a bit of emotion.

Digitalkaiser65

Dark Master
if there was any doubt that harley and james are gay, after this episode, you should be shot. I mean, that line....xD James not wanting to decide who is prettier, harley or jessee. Hahaha.

xD And I love jessies line ' The trickle down effect of wobbefet jumping out of his pokeball' I thought that was HILARIOUSS!!!! I dont know why.

I loved harley a little bit more in this episode. it was fantastic, and may was so SASSY. I loved it.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I believe what's been happening is 4 Kids hasn't been around to edit out lines like these that might've originally been in there. Don't forget the current writer started adapting scripts for 4 Kids back in 2002 with Season 5.

actually, Harley's lines in the original version don't seem very gay (he does abuse Engrish, though XD). Rather, he seems campy due to his delivery of the lines, his body language, as well as the fact that he speaks with very feminate mannerisms and the "atashi" pronoun.

Oh, and since S. Suikun brought it up.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/parodysub/sohigh.jpg

And just a couple of my personal favorites. XD

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/parodysub/drugs1.png
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/parodysub/bondage1.png
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/parodysub/god.png

Hmm... April Fool's will be here again in a few months... I wonder what episode I'll translate and spoof at the same time this year.

Last edited:

Knight_Ram

Yeah, I thought that person said that too! But ummm im just wondering, whats that move Harley's octilary was using? He said octizuka or something around those lines. Sorry about the spelling.

Knight_Ram

Its Octazooka

Also
[img139]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d46/JoelBurger/Part%205-%20When%20Will%20I%20Run%20Out%20Of%20Images/DrugAddict.jpg[/img139]

Lol! Nice pic! Thats so funny! But im just wondering, what does that move do?

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
This is one of my favorite episodes... Harley is just SO FUNNY! Just like that gay guy that wore the chinchilla scarf on American Idol... ^-^