• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harley's More Feminity in Season 9

It's still hard to imagine Harley gunning for May. It's amusing, but really...it seems off.

Although it wouldn't surprise me if the writers had two guys trying to get into May's shorts. Would explain why Drew is wary of Harley too. :p

Harley already got to hold May's hands and stare her deeply in the eyes, something Drew hasn't done yet. Harley blew a kiss to Drew too for that matter. May is probably incredibly confused.

Poor, poor May. She probably has to deal with these two guys for the rest of her life, I wonder how she'll manage? ;)

Well think about it Scott, when someone dresses up as you that's certainly an attention getter. I have a theory that either Harley actually LIKES May, and thus acts even more eccentric to grab her attention. Or, that his ploys are part of his plot to win contests.

Sorta how in wrestling when I watched back in the day Goldust. He wasn't actually gay, but he played mind tricks to intimidate his opponents. Now I think if Harley acts the way he does people will see him as a push over, thinking he's not someone to be taken seriously. That's when he strikes.

Also is it even any question if May will end up with Drew or not? ;p. Although a May, Drew, Harley triangle would certainly be a cool thing to watch.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Eh, I dressed up like a girl I knew (wore the same shirt and pants, they weren't gender breaking though) and I didn't "love" her. Okay, I had a crazy fanatical obsession, but not love.

Now I think if Harley acts the way he does people will see him as a push over, thinking he's not someone to be taken seriously.
But, like, only gay people are good at contests. He should be feared instantly!

EDIT: Forgot, Justin has me on his "ignore" list.....-_-

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Kojiro said:
Technically, homophobic means your scared of gays.
True, but homoist sounds silly. :p

PokeMaster Justin said:
Well think about it Scott, when someone dresses up as you that's certainly an attention getter. I have a theory that either Harley actually LIKES May, and thus acts even more eccentric to grab her attention. Or, that his ploys are part of his plot to win contests.
The former was actually theorised by Max in the Kanto Grand Festival. XD

Some of Harley's eccentricities are definitely put on to psyche May out (like the infamous Harleyka incident), but there are way too many occasions when he acts fruity when he's alone, or at random (like the hip-wiggling or hankie-biting) to think that the whole thing's an act, IMO.

Also is it even any question if May will end up with Drew or not? ;p.
Only to one or two stubborn Advanceshippers. ;)

Although a May, Drew, Harley triangle would certainly be a cool thing to watch.
Sure would! The Hoenn GF kind of did that, if you ask me.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
I don't think he ever said they'd make a good couple, but he made jokes about them in the Hoenn GF and the Haruka vs. Shuu! Rivals Forever! ep.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
In addition to May, Drew and Harley's attitudes toward each other, if you throw in the assumption that Saori and Drew used to have a thing going on in the past as well as throw in Brianna...then things really get complicated.

I like to assume Saori was the one who made Drew into what he is today, for some reason. It's amusing.

CaptainBrain

Continuum
In addition to May, Drew and Harley's attitudes toward each other, if you throw in the assumption that Saori and Drew used to have a thing going on in the past as well as throw in Brianna...then things really get complicated.

I like to assume Saori was the one who made Drew into what he is today, for some reason. It's amusing.

Yes, before Drew hit puberty, Saori groomed him into the perfect flower loving guy he is today.

Saori must secretly be an evil mastermind bent on controlling the strongest coordinators to monopolize the Contest industry, kill Mr. Contest, and take over the world with pretty-boys and lesbians.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Digimon's dub had gay characters *added*. According to Jeff Nimoy, he wrote Izzy and Tentomon as lovers.

*dies laughing.* Best. Post. Ever!

Seriously, did he really say that?

Nah. Just have Saori Birched, then have May, Brianna, Drew and Harley double date in whatever pairing combinations they see fit.

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
*dies laughing.* Best. Post. Ever!

Seriously, did he really say that?

Yep. Saw it on Youtube. He said it during a panel at a con.