• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harley's Sixth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupetta

I think that he would do great with a Xatu for some reason... but Qwilfish might also work along with Cloyster.
~;354;

I'd guess either a Fearow, Raichu, Magmar or some really scary Shinou Pokémon not named Dorapion. He already has Ariados(a Poison type)...needs some balance, you know?

Or maybe as his ultimate trump card, he raised a DRAGONITE!:eek: Cute, yet scary; and barely anyone has a Dragon type.:D

Samayowa

you amaze me.
hmmm. I could see Harley with a Torkoal or a Macargo.

Rapiido

Well after Wigglytuff I could see him getting a Smoochum. xD Seriously. Ice/Pyshic? Plus if he made Wigglytuff look evil who knows WHAT he'd do to Smoochum XD

Eerie Wind

FrozenBanette
Rapiido said:
Well after Wigglytuff I could see him getting a Smoochum. xD Seriously. Ice/Pyshic? Plus if he made Wigglytuff look evilwho knows WHAT he'd do to Smoochum XD
Honestly, I don't think anyone could think of what horrible things he could to his pokemon, but whatever he does, it works, now imagine a rapidash or ninetales

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
im thinking a dp pokemon that hasnt been revealed yet

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I think Harley's sixth pokemon might be a D/P pokemon or a Murkrow(it just seems like a pokemon that suits him).

Status
Not open for further replies.