• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harmony Request Shop

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
I am speechless the banner turned out more wonderful then I imagined! Amazing job! Sorry, I would have posted this comment like an hour ago but my laptop is deceiding to be retarted. I will put the banner up right away. I will come to you whenever I want a banner or something cause you are so amazing :) And thanks about the PM thing, you will most likely be getting a PM from me about something ridiculosly simple that I don't understand sometime soon. You're the best!

--HelloKitty17

Pictures:
149op6.gif

salamencevb0.png

gaburaisuyy1.png

Size:468x100
Color Scheme: Dark Blue
Text: Dragons of the world! Made by Sweet May!
Etc:None
You're banned so you can't request here. Don't you get it? ¬¬ Get a dictionary if you don't.

skitty24

Banner request for Sweet May please. ^^

Banners
Pictures: 1 <-- I don't want the text on the bottom of the picture to be put on the banner. Hope that isn't too much trouble for you. ^^;
Size: 350 x 150
Color Scheme: Purple and white
Text: x.Believe In Yourself.x
Etc: I would like the picture to be put on the left side of the banner... also, would it be possible if you could make a shadow image of the picture and put it on the right side of the banner? This is what I mean if you don't get what I'm saying: Example <-- I want it to be like the cherimu, where it has a shadow image in the background... If you can't do that, then just put hearts in the background.

Sorry if my post was too confusing.... x_x
Anyway, thanks and I'll leave credit..

pnoiboi

Chuckie's back....
Pictures: 1
Size: 100
Color scheme: Can I have it flareon's yellow and orange red?
Text: ~Flare~

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end

Pokemon-witch

the flowerpower dude
Last edited:

Angeling

true love
why?
i don't get it =(
GJ quoting large posts with many images, or just a large post in general, when there's an announcement made a while ago regarding that being advised against.

You failed to use the correct form, as Sweet May specified, so you are banned. What don't you get about that? How about reading the first post thoroughly before you post? =)

That applies to everyone else too. If you're banned, get out or your post will constitute as spam, and thereby a warning or infraction will be warranted on the spot.

Arcbeetle

I'd like to request a Banner, Sweet May. Oh, yeah. Please.

Picture(s): Link
Size: 400 X 150
Color Scheme: Red
Text: Ready Steady Go!

Many Thanks!

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Thanks, it is awesome! =D It turned out better than I expected.

I've uploaded it to my account =)
I'll use it as a profile pic and another forum.

Thanks again.